Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

WHAT?!?!?!

britta-surprised.gif

Haha, oh, people from way back. I met them at a BBBA meet up actually, while they were dating. I don't want to spread shit but I believe it was somewhat controversial around here at the time because one of them was technically married or something. I don't know the full details or anything, so don't quote me on that or whatever, lol. But yah super cute haha.

Haha, oh, people from way back. I met them at a BBBA meet up actually, while they were dating. I don't want to spread shit but I believe it was somewhat controversial around here at the time because one of them was technically married or something. I don't know the full details or anything, so don't quote me on that or whatever, lol. But yah super cute haha.
By the way, @AM_092, love ur voice. I was going to drunkenly post me rapping a Nicki Minaj song or something but I don't think I will now, hahaha.

Aww that's cool that...

Oh, thanks and you should definitely post some ANACONDA!!! :p

OMG what time is it?!?! I've been recording for ages... :dead:

So I decided to channel Adele and express how I feel about my relationship with Big Brother! The words will hit hard!!! :laugh:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rb9AHpfNuZ

asdafdgdafjskldgjskdlgfgkdsljfgsdhgjfsjhgk :woot::woot::woot:

tumblr_mcrodt4puO1r1cs88.gif

Thank you soooo much for sharing that! One of my fave songs! You go Antonia!!! :D

It's an open secret who they were isn't it? That said the majority of posters who are regulars today weren't around back in the good 'old' days so I guess they wouldn't have the slightest clue who we are talking about. In the person's who was technically 'married' defense, he had been separated for a while I believe.

Also I believe there was a hook up between a poster who went by the handle of Vermyn and a female who's handle I can't recall who hailed from Perth going even further back. I think they too eventually got hitched, never to be seen posting on BBB again unless they've returned under different handles I suppose.

I have tried to record my voice on the ipad with the vocaroo but the device doesn't recognise the software for me to record, although it allows me to listen.

:(

I have tried to record my voice on the ipad with the vocaroo but the device doesn't recognise the software for me to record, although it allows me to listen.

:(

Perhaps record on your iPad on voice recorder (or something) then upload to vocaroo (instead of recording on vocaroo.)

Perhaps record on your iPad on voice recorder (or something) then upload to vocaroo (instead of recording on vocaroo.)

I will try tomorrow, when the house is empty but lil ol me, to record it on Audacity and then upload it to Vocaroo. TY for the idea.:)

Back