Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Skye doesn't hate dogs, didn't she look after them when they first came in with Lisa
No, she was meant to though. Lisa said when she was evicted that Skye just ignored them and left Lisa and Jake to take care of them. I dont think she actually hates them really, i think shes looking for attention

I can see you.

88orBfY.gif
THAT GIF OMFG :hilarious: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

It may be 8.30pm on a Tuesday night, but I am about to tear into a Wizz Fizz, because people, that is how forum gansta's roll.

Word.

So I guess this is yet another time that we're not shown something in the spoilers ie David and Priya doing the task???

Actually if it made either of them look badly, fuck it.... I'm glad it's not shown

there's the ad... noms tomorrow

it's funny how Ryan has gravitated to David and claims their good friends.
Um just a few weeks ago they excluded Dave at every opportunity cause they were sucking up Lawson and Sam's ass hole.

Confirmed - they've pushed nominations til tomorrow.

BUT DID THEY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT "ALL THE ORIGINALS BEING UP" AGAIN OR DID I MISHEAR?

well lets see is this going to play as skye being a little nasty comments bitchy thing, and they ryan bites back, and the voters all blame ryan and skye gets more votes :meh::yuck::wtf:

Back