Skip to main content

I made a gif of Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole! :D

This community (you guys) has brought out the best in me!

As a 31 year old woman, I've been using the internet for about 16 years. But never once, have I desired to delve into the world of animated gif creating. That was, until tonight.

My friends, you have inspired me. This show has inspired me. @Tim has inspired me. @MADONNA's cooch has inspired me. @the Theorist's theorems have inspired me.

My friends, I present to you, "Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole".

dsd6r.gif

dsdcl.gif

This is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Tully's exact job on Drew last year....

Great work on the gif, @Aztecia !!! It's classic!

Did I just see BB's eye come out of Lena's arse?

I just commented on the DS thread that perhaps there is a perfectly sensible explanation for Ryan digging up to his elbow in Tom's a-hole.

See, Tom might be the mule... You know, the boogie board?! Rysa is searching for his STASH. Anyone got a better explanation?! :sneaky::asshat::poop:
So...ya think Tom has suitcased some blow and Ryan is just wanting a hit? Yep I could go with that :)

If only Tom didn't wear pants! I would've liked that!

Reactions: Bae
I've got it! Maybe Ryan is a member here and this is a nod to the Tully/Drew screenshot, so therefore... Ryan is Camerashy1!!! :D :snaphappy::whistling:

Omfg.... This actually makes some sense!! Jon Snow, you may just be on to something here!! Why on earth would Ryan do this?!!

The wit, the smart arse. I need to go clean up after myself.... I've been dissing Ryan for WEEKS!!! Lol.... Ha!

Last edited:
Back