Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Your kind and lovely words throughout this thread for Prisus have already done wonders to be with us!

kf44zn.jpg
I love how full on you are Bhusan with this Prisus thing!!

I don't think so since the 4 people left kept receiving votes again after the eviction last night, so the numbers would go up a lot for them.
They might show today's 4 HMs, but certainly not yesterday's.[DOUBLEPOST=1415092329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! Yay more Pristians ;)
Been a Pristian since Prisus stepped down from being HoH the first time! I just love her. She is such a slayer.

@Moomin idk what you're saying on twitter, sis
Oh, Bhushan and I were talking about getting more followers for the two main fan accounts. So we can announce a follow back party on Twitter and tag all the Prisus fans when the show starts.

Just @ a few people at a time on your followers list and say follow back. Then start finding new Pristians to @ to get more followers.

Bhushan said he'll start it in a little while when he gets home, but I think @PrisusChrist is more well known :playful:

Oh, Bhushan and I were talking about getting more followers for the two main fan accounts. So we can announce a follow back party on Twitter and tag all the Prisus fans when the show starts.

Just @ a few people at a time on your followers list and say follow back. Then start finding new Pristians to @ to get more followers.

Bhushan said he'll start it in a little while when he gets home, but I think @PrisusChrist is more well known :playful:

Prisus is quite new to Twitter xo

What about @PrisusStarOfDavid as well
?

I mean why alienate our Hebrew population?

I don't think so since the 4 people left kept receiving votes again after the eviction last night, so the numbers would go up a lot for them.
Oh yea. Sucks. Was curious to see if she beat any of those 3 that got saved with her.

On one of the videos during Cat's eviction, Priya said that while she personally wouldn't cheat, she respected Cat and Lawson's right to start a relationship if they had feelings for each other.

It was very brief, but it shows Priya can understand both sides of a situation, which I think is a great characteristic to have.

Priya has so many great qualities.

Back