Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Same! I know they were no threat to winning, but Prisus really didn't need to be subjected to their filthy odour a moment longer.

Speaking of filthy odours, I wonder if Ryan intends to wash that hand before he sticks his fingers up his nose again?
Ryan reached for the wrong hole...

Reactions: mia
Enjoying where this has gone but bringing it back to all things PRIYA. :)

thumb.jpg

I always knew there was something about Ryan. It explains so much. His bromances, and his complete lack of interest in any of the women. This would be kind of awesome. And great for Priya and David, confirmation, and watch the teen girls abandon the ship!

I have no idea why this is in the Priya thread, but it's too fabulous to ignore.
It's in the Priya thread because most of her fans are #TeamGay...and I was like ooo must share with the other gays...but then again most of the forum members are gay I guess lol...

Same! I know they were no threat to winning, but Prisus really didn't need to be subjected to their filthy odour a moment longer.

Speaking of filthy odours, I wonder if Ryan intends to wash that hand before he sticks his fingers up his nose again?
Hahahahaha Lucky I finished my coffee before reading that

I'm really looking forward to nominations tonight because since Priya stayed in the sanctuary with Leo and Travis for 6 days, I wonder if they have all bonded and formed some sort of alliance to keep each other out of nominations. Hope Leo finally sees the light of Prisus, so help him Prisus Christ.

I'm really looking forward to nominations tonight because since Priya stayed in the sanctuary with Leo and Travis for 6 days, I wonder if they have all bonded and formed some sort of alliance to keep each other out of nominations. Hope Leo finally sees the light of Prisus, so help him Prisus Christ.
I doubt it. He may be bitter about Skye preferring the company of Prisus over himself and vote for Priya YET again. Ugh.

I'm curious as to what david will do. I'm sure he will want everyone up like priya did.
I think he's trying to form an alliance with her which is good.
However he will nom her I'm sure

Leo will nom Ryan after the sanctuary ... He'll be out for blood!
I'd laugh if he threw a point or two to Skye also. Actually I'd probably respect him for it.

I'm still hoping that this week they just put the four intruders up. None of the six have faced any kind of special vote which is so different than last year.

I'm curious as to what david will do. I'm sure he will want everyone up like priya did.
I think he's trying to form an alliance with her which is good.
However he will nom her I'm sure

David will execute another "strategy" that does absolutely nothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1415156282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like Slay-vid, it's Australian culture mate. I'm not surprised you Prizus Freaks fail to grasp of good humoured teasing, you'll get there eventually I'm sure. :angelic:

Bye.

Back