Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Lots of people are blaming Cat for constantly pursuing Lawson.

Hello? :dead: It takes two to tangle.

I'm worried that once Cat is undoubtedly evicted in the next couple of weeks most of the public will forget this little cheating situation and Lawson will take out the show because he is avoiding nominations and people will fall for and think he is a loveable amateur magician who is a poor helpless boy who got led astray by the "temptress" Cat.

They are both to blame and let's not forget Lawson is the one with a girlfriend of three years! If he was so badly torn he would have left the house but the prize money is very important to him so he is staying. He is not helpless at all. These are just two selfish people who have no respect for Lawson's girlfriend and anyone else but themselves. It is all about what they want and their needs. Has anyone noticed this as well going by their conversations? They only cry and get upset when they worry what will effect them.

We can't let a love rat win which I worry will be the case? :thumbsdown:. He would have been gone if it wasn't "Vote to Save". People would be dialling that eviction number like crazy.
Yeah why wasn't he nominated...I ' m really upset that he is not up for eviction.....next best thing let's get CAT out....BB likes his magic tricks...thinks its entertaining????

I like Lawson (everything but the disloyalty and cheating), but no, I don't think he's going to win. He had a shot... but that was before he toe-jammed Cat's pussy in the bath.

No.

What would have been normal was for her to reflect on the situation as a whole and sympathize for the girl on the outside. Maybe do some soul searching and realize her and Lawson should wait?

Instead she got upset because people might be looking at her in a bad light. She realized people thinks she's scum so she cried for herself. Not the poor girl on the outside.

If someone lies to you you don't cry. But if that lie exposes that the world may hate you. Then you cry
Jason still betrayed her. And anyway, Cat consulted with Lawson about his outside relationship before she pounced on him. :)

I'm worried that once Cat is undoubtedly evicted in the next couple of weeks most of the public will forget this little cheating situation and Lawson will take out the show because he is avoiding nominations and people will fall for and think he is a loveable amateur magician who is a poor helpless boy who got led astray by the "temptress" Cat.

They are both to blame and let's not forget Lawson is the one with a girlfriend of three years! If he was so badly torn he would have left the house but the prize money is very important to him so he is staying. He is not helpless at all. These are just two selfish people who have no respect for Lawson's girlfriend and anyone else but themselves. It is all about what they want and their needs. Has anyone noticed this as well going by their conversations? They only cry and get upset when they worry what will effect them.

We can't let a love rat win which I worry will be the case? :thumbsdown:. He would have been gone if it wasn't "Vote to Save". People would be dialling that eviction number like crazy.

Are you worried that Miranda Kerr might marry Clive Palmer? Same odds.

When has Cat ever cried sexism? You sound like a man trying to justify his own sexism.:stop:
She might not cry sexism in this case but she has tried to play the victim card saying how she will look bad blah blah. When confronted many woman will put sexism as their way to end an argument or comment, as you did questioning my sexism. Cat knows she did the wrong thing as has Lawson both equal to blame. My comment was more aimed at the general attitude I hear from immature women that it's never their fault that they pick the wrong man or do the wrong thing not taking responsibility for their actions and comments. And cry poor me I can't help who I fall in love with Lets hope she is evicted and the sorry mess is over this week. BB is just as bad in pushing the story line good television or not She is stupid when it comes to men it seems if we can judge and we can only judge by what actions we have seen from her on the show. Divorced early and clearly a needy soul I feel for her but I do not condone or endorse her actions
I'm not sexist I just dislike people of any gender who wont take responsibility for their own life and the mistakes they make

Imagine Clive Palmer entering the house as an intruder?
He is the MP for the Sunshine Coast seat of Fairfax, not far from the Big Brother house LOL

No! Don't care about them.
I CARE about Big Brutha! :thumbsup:
giphy.gif

People needed to dislike Lawson from the start to make the show more interesting and make the evictions less weird. That and the continuing Skye popularity helped sink the show.

Take a deep breath..I don't think he will :)

Trust me the public are milking this cheating thing for all it's worth. Neither will win, take Tully & Drew from last year. Ha, Tully to this day still gets called a slut and gets told to kill herself and receives death threats. The Australian public are completely fucked in the head! They will make the BIGGEST deal about this and make it last for a life time. What a joke!
I think it's already losing steam inside and outside the house. Tully and drew..different kettle of fish..supposed" in relationship "lesbian/bi hooking up with heterosexual male..more memorable.

All he needs is BB to give him a REDEMPTION EDIT (which I'm sure they're already planning) and he COULD win.[DOUBLEPOST=1414798035][/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh just thinking about HIM and SCAT and that STUPID LITTLE FUCKING DANCE HE DOES makes me want to SHANK MY CAT.

All he needs is BB to give him a REDEMPTION EDIT (which I'm sure they're already planning) and he COULD win.[DOUBLEPOST=1414798035][/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh just thinking about HIM and SCAT and that STUPID LITTLE FUCKING DANCE HE DOES makes me want to SHANK MY CAT.

Girl!
rmsm8.gif

Lawson is a broken man now. He has no positive light left in him. He won't win. Even clawson story line is a borefest now. Unless a love triangle between him Cat and Lina develops, which I doubt will happen because Lina seems switched on.

His and Cat's storyline have expired.

I hope they get double evicted together.

Back