Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-49/shake-things-up/

Four new players guaranteed to rock the Big Brother House!

This Monday FOUR new powerhouse players arrive and just like Sonia has hinted, "They're the four next door!"

Four new forces to be reckoned with, new blood, new energy... these incoming Housemates will change everything!

Welcome to a new era of Big Brother! And just how will it impact the game? You'll have to be watching to find out!

It still seems incredibly fishy to me. They're not referred to as housemates nearly as much as they could be. Why are they not referred to as intruders if that were the case?

I'm sorry, but they're not there to be housemates.

B02cIcZCQAITDcj.jpg

I'm sure Ive seen Tom before!

Powerhouse players... I'm guessing they might all have power plays of some sort in the house?

I do HATE how they're being labelled housemates instead of the more accurate, "intruders."

Then why call Leo and Marina, intruders?!?! WHAT IS THE INTRUDER CRITERIA?!?!?!

I do wonder if an intruder/new housemate could win this year... IF they're actually worth watching.

Well I think I've already decided Penny can win.

I liked her on sytycd and a girl can win this year and I decided the rest of the girls in the house aren't that great.

Well I think I've already decided Penny can win.

I liked her on sytycd and a girl can win this year and I decided the rest of the girls in the house aren't that great.

I did like her on Dance, albeit she was a little too on the surface...

maybe those 4 power players will stay in the Sanctuary Suite, and only come into the house to do challenges and/or hang out, until the public or HM's decide which 1-2 to keep? or maybe they win their place to stay by doing various challenges?

I think the Head of House will be allowed to take one other housemate into the Sanctuary. Then they will meet the new/potentially new housemates. Then obviously they wont be allowed to let on anything about what they saw or heard, when they re-enter the house.

After googling penny im sure there's a lot of guys out there who wish there was uncut this year - she's got a lot of topless photos haha

Back