Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30756-1345042224-3.gif

Ok...I've just gathered myself enough to type! Lol... That's a classic! I just wanted everyone to have hope... I was in a panic just typing it!!

mmmm I really don't know Penny, I still hold hope that CS is OK and in the house, but it is hard to work out who ....... I hope that
@Luke Blundell asks every evicted HM the Question!

I thought when Jake went in and said Hooley Dooley it was a sign, and other stuff some HMs have said, but I dunno ...... could be Cat LOL

I don't want to be rude, but if Sandra is @camerashy1 (which I highly doubt), do we really want back that here?

I don't want to be rude, but if Sandra is @camerashy1 (which I highly doubt), do we really want back that here?

There was a reason why a lot of people on here picked her out as being the most likely one to be camerashy1, and it was because of the similar fun sides to both. We may not have seen much of that on TV unfortunately.

Besides there is some serious negative nellies on these boards on any given day that would make Sandy's bad moods look like a walk in the park!!

There was a reason why a lot of people on here picked her out as being the most likely one to be camerashy1, and it was because of the similar fun sides to both. We may not have seen much of that on TV unfortunately.

Besides there is some serious negative nellies on these boards on any given day that would make Sandy's bad moods look like a walk in the park!!

True and I haven't watched in ages, but what I did see, not mood wise, but just in general was quite bland, I just meant do we want her here with the negativity around, like if it is her and she comes back (again I don't think its her) would it be good to see so much negative posting about herself?

Sandra's confirmed she's not camerashy and has never visited the forum.

I can't say anything more than that so you'll just have to trust me on this one. Or not I guess, if you're so inclined. (But I'm not lying or joking... this is straight from her mouth.)
You reminded me of Goon when you posted this... he said a similar thing weeks ago and sounded all mysterious. Knew it was a longshot, so thanks for letting is know

Back