Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Priya - she's always shadey with her reasoning about the money ...

no she HAS $20000 already - its not take $40000 and go - its take this extra $20000 and add it to your $20000 and leave

Priya is trying to make it MORE money ... and she's lying about the reason she chose Aisha
Yes, but that's a good tactical move in the game.

I'm sick of Big Brother involving himself in the HM affairs, forcing them to apologise to each other and now forcing Lawson to make a public apology to his gf - Lawson should have done that on his own accord.

Priya will lose even more respect from the audience tonight for lying to Aisha as her reasoning behind offering the money.
Not necessarily. Her job is to persuade Aisha to evict herself any way she can. It was more the fact that Sonia went about explaining that the wrong way - she almost made it sound like a bad thing, when in fact it was actually quite clever.

Better than any other HM in there who probably would have just started crying and being all pathetic and "It's not my fault" or "Big Brother made me choose".

Nah, it is live. Notice how Travis said "good luck guys" when the BB announcement came over - made me think that maybe before every live cross on eviction nights, BB instructs them to be ready/be seated for Sonia, so he assumed it was gonna be that coz they were all surprised when Aisha got called.
So Priya went to the power room looked at the money, went back out for Ryan to be saved and then magically appeared back in the power room when Aisha was called? Did I miss something?

Reactions: koo
Would we all take it?
I know I would...
If I was in Aisha's position, I would take it without a doubt. Especially with Travola being back in, and the vote being split between the two in the future, she would be crazy not to take it.

Back