Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

I miss 90% of what Sonia says, because as soon as I hear the audience the mute button is pressed. I CAN'T STAND THE AUDIENCE, I TRULY HATE THEM :rage::rage::rage::rage:. I don't use that word often but here I have to
Seriously, its Mike Goldman's direction that causes any sort of noise from the audience.

The only people who have a chance of falling for that horseshit are the ones who kept arguing that the kissing sounds were edited in and the heads were too far apart under the doona

Anyone else with an ounce of sense surely can't have fallen for that.

The heads were too far apart from what I saw. But I believe that Lawson is full of shit.
INCONGRUOUS I suppose.

So the first half of the episode was all about Cat and Lawson (as has the last week and a half).

Up next, something about Aisha being worried about Marina taking Travis.

MEANWHILE, ALEX MAVROIDAKIS SAYS THAT "ROMANCE IS NOT THE BIG THING OF BIG BROTHER".

He's right, though. The Big thing of Big Brother is Travis' ego.
Then its romances

THe best part of Lawson's fake confession was saying he doesn't know what he feels. Did he not just admit love? So, as we all know, cat is planning the wedding, and lawson wants to have sex, and will drop her once out the house. The dumb chick thinks it's real. IDIOT!

bullshit-meter-2.jpg

Lowson tears meter.....

So... the go-to Russian stereotype is a Russian spy?! AND NOT A BIGOT?!

Back