Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Fuck me. Lawson....

-never intended to hurt Candice
- never intended to gave feelings for someone else- sorry for hurting her
- she's a good person, he's not
- she didn't deserve this, he's been selfish and she's been selfless
- thinks she won't want to speak to him except to tell him what she thinks of him
- he's ruined her life
- he cares about her
- let her and her family down, family looked after him when his mum died, her mum made him feel he still had a mum
- can't look them in the eyes now
- he's really sorry

My cat just farted lying on my lap while I was typing. Yep, pretty much how I felt about it.
Now he takes to his bed all melanchopy. Pfft.

Aisha leaves and Travis and Marina hook up! haha

Hfw+please+don+t+ban+_eadef92f9274c964e62e564bec973cd3.jpg

So the first half of the episode was all about Cat and Lawson (as has the last week and a half).

Up next, something about Aisha being worried about Marina taking Travis.

MEANWHILE, ALEX MAVROIDAKIS SAYS THAT "ROMANCE IS NOT THE BIG THING OF BIG BROTHER".

This seriously seems SO fake, not even kidding. What a FAKE.

AND IF THE AUDIENCE AWWWWW'S THIS SHIT I AM GOING TO BOMB THE LOT OF THEM

I miss 90% of what Sonia says, because as soon as I hear the audience the mute button is pressed. I CAN'T STAND THE AUDIENCE, I TRULY HATE THEM :rage::rage::rage::rage:. I don't use that word often but here I have to

Yeah. This is the second time he's done the whole "REMORSEon" schtick. The first time I could understand... the second time around not so much.

He doesn't learn from his mistakes. Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice, shame on us.

He's really "milking" it.

So the first half of the episode was all about Cat and Lawson (as has the last week and a half).

Up next, something about Aisha being worried about Marina taking Travis.

MEANWHILE, ALEX MAVROIDAKIS SAYS THAT "ROMANCE IS NOT THE BIG THING OF BIG BROTHER".

And the way they carry on about it you'd think they were at DEFCON FUCKING FIVE.

Can someone explain to me how this thing with Aisha works?

If she leaves tonight the least saved will go tomorrow, but if she stays the least saved goes tonight and the second least saved goes tomorrow?

Is that how it works?

Back