Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

6f3vjs.gif

Are you a moron?

Priya was in her first DAY of the Big Brother house, she had no idea how she was going to be interpreted by the Australian public, she has clearly gained a massive following, she has a chance at the real thing - 20 G means nothing now.
priya will never win the finale.....ever, not while the facebook voting teenie boppers have their fingers on the button.

Am I the only one that occasionally forgets Sonia is preggers and for a split second beforehand thinks 'oh that dress doesn't quite look right on her'.

Can we take a moment to realize that they keep promoting this as "Lawson's message to his girlfriend"... even though ONE OF THE BIGGEST RULES IS THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE OR SEND MESSAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANYBODY OUTSIDE THE HOUSE?!!!

Even Alex said pre-season that this would be stopped.

MIGHT AS WELL JUST GIVE HIM A BLOODY TELEPHONE.

Sonia: "I've said it before but Skye can really sing!"

Is it just me or did Sonia actually NOT say that before? lol
Nah I remember her saying it once before. The only reason I remember is because she said it in exactly the same high pitched tone.
"Skye can really sing!!!"

You should be sorry Lawson!!!! You have taken something away from the woman you loved. Something she will never get back. You have messed up her mind and brought pain and humiliation into her heart and life. You are not a real man. You will never find true love again as no one in Australia will ever trust you.

Hahah. And, people buy his tears. Get the fuck outta hear. He is as fake as it gets, and emotionally cold. I hope Candice has decided not even to give him a second look. I hope she's not watching. I also hope she has nothing to say to him. He needs to go on never hearing from her again. He wants to apologize to make himself feel better. It has NOTHING to do with her. So, screw him.

Back