Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

If it wasn't for skye making me laugh last night that hole episode would have just fucked me off.
SAMs comments to marina was low.
The housemates voting priya pissed me off
Sandra just irks me Everytime her head is on my screen

this really annoys the crap out of me - once again BB production do not give a fig about the person outside the house being affected by them pushing this storyline - you know - the person who DIDN'T sign up for this?
Very true and i feel bad for her but it makes good TV ...

Baaahaaaaa did you see Priya's face when she was being nominated!! She looked really unhappy lol... "How could anyone think that of me" ! She took it very, very seriously.

She was thinking, how can I kill the bottle blonde without being booted off.

I think Skye was shitting herself, as now Priya knows what Skye thinks of her etc

really? you can't even see any real chemistry between the two of them - at least with Tully and Drew there were sparks flying!
I couldn't handle watching the tully and drew thing. Tully made me cringe but perhaps that's because we knew what her girlfriend thought about it all via social media whereas its questionable what Lawson's relationship was like as his girlfriend hasn't uttered a word

If it wasn't for skye making me laugh last night that hole episode would have just fucked me off.

The last time i laughed out loud at TV during BB was when Ashley was in the box around 8-10 yrs ago......

and

when Carson Kressly from QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY was shown the bedroom and its ONE huge bed and was told that all housemates slept in that bed together and he said

" oh do they really, then i shouldn't be walking across this bed with these shoes on.....as i just bought them"

ROFLMAO x 100000

The last time i laughed out loud at TV during BB was when Ashley was in the box around 8-10 yrs ago......

and

when Carson Kressly from QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY was shown the bedroom and its ONE huge bed and was told that all housemates slept in that bed together and he said

" oh do they really, then i shouldn't be walking across this bed with these shoes on.....as i just bought them"

ROFLMAO x 100000
I posted a video a few weeks back in the remember when thread.

I laughed so hard when Michelle (season 7) was in the car with zoran and ash ran past dressed as a ninja and Michelle was yelling 'robber robber' and she got out the car and ran through the house completely fucking up the task

After seeing the promo for tonight's episode I don't think I'm even going to watch it... I just want to see the house mates chatting to each other in normal conversation!

Enough of this forced, scripted bull shit Big Brother!

Oh, and I know it's been said, but enough of the bloody recaps. We're not idiots, we're capable of remembering the things that happened in the last episode.

Oh, and I know it's been said, but enough of the bloody recaps. We're not idiots, we're capable of remembering the things that happened in the last episode.

Not to mention the jumpin website & phone app 100% devoted to catch ups. So it's not like anyone would have a problem with missing something.. They must have the lowest budget editing suite, toss out 90% of the footage except for the competition stuff and work with whatever they have on their one 200Gig hard drive.

Ok so I missed it last night and I'm catching up on GO! now. What was with Travis asking Ben to wrestle? Was it some attempt at showing how okay with the gays he is?

forgot to ask ... did anyone else notice when they showed a clip of someone slapping Lawson with the fish it seemed to be in slow-mo - OR were they told to do it slowly to avoid hurting him and had it sped up for the show?
I thought at the time it was a wonder he didn't have a dislocated jaw? that was a pretty big supposedly semi-frozen fish and they seemed to be putting a bit of oomph behind it ...

Ok so I missed it last night and I'm catching up on GO! now. What was with Travis asking Ben to wrestle? Was it some attempt at showing how okay with the gays he is?
I know - it was really weird - and shows how lousy the cut & paste editing makes the viewing for us - its all too confusing. Why, totally out the blue (seemingly) would Travis want to wrestle with Ben?

HAHA...So after all this, this is my only contribution this time... that live cross between Sonia and Ryan.

Sonia: "Ryan....Now Travis has left...so how will things change for you?

Ryan: "Yeah I dunno....I was closer with Sam than I was with Travie ... You been watching the show Sonia?"

Sonia: "EVERY NIGHT!"

Sure Ryan was joking, but he doesn't understand just how true his EDITING ;) joke actually is! Especially because it has come out of Mr Invisible Edit's mouth :p.

Watched last nights show on Go just then.

It really annoyed me how BB and Sonya are very patronising towards Travis and Skye.

Ok they MAY not be that bright but BB and Sonya don't have to play on that in a rude way just to get cheap laughs from the (tv) audience.

Apart from that Skye was very funny last night but its a shame her actions put Davo up.

When does Travis come back into the house? Bringing Ben in to "transform" him is completely pointless. I wanna see the housemates' reaction to him. Sandra will probably wish it was Sam and start crying lol.

Transforming Travis in 4 YEARS would be an impossible task for anyone, let alone in 2-4 DAYS. He is another one, that I have come to accept that he is who he is, an immature, unthinking, self centered idiot. You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig. Nothing personal.

No, she's absolutely right. Potatoes pile on the kilos.

Jacket potatoes have the lowest calories, but go easy on either the butter, or sour cream and chives, its the cream and butter/margarine that have the calories. I've been slowly losing weight for some time, but I have just discovered Aldi's crisps. They are 250gram packets for $1.99 compared to nearly everyone elses 175gram packets, for nearly twice the price. Damn, they are moreish when you stay up late.

Back