Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

I think I speak for a few here in saying I'm very happy to embrace diversity at any time but what I will not embrace is a fake - and Ben has been shown up to be a fake on quite a few occasions. He grates on us because of that.
If he quit with the schtick and was genuine I'd be happy to watch him without complaint.
After this dose of Ben I know I will not be able to watch Tim's trip to Gracelands - I would be throwing things at the tv or seeing if it bounced on concrete after the first few minutes of him being on screen.

I can see now why they couldnt find someone to invest $39,000.00 in them. If this is supposed to be an audition as to a Tim and Ben show, it would be a flop. Ben comes across as even more contrived than last year. Tim & Drew might have been more entertaining, as long as it WASN'T based on punking. I must be old fashioned, but I like to laugh at genuinely funny comedy. Billy Connolly is still one of the best stand up comedians around, I think.

Imagine Skye doing the weather report on "live" TV :).

I can see now why they couldnt find someone to invest $39,000.00 in them. If this is supposed to be an audition as to a Tim and Ben show, it would be a flop. Ben comes across as even more contrived than last year. Tim & Drew might have been more entertaining, as long as it WASN'T based on punking. I must be old fashioned, but I like to laugh at genuinely funny comedy. Billy Connolly is still one of the best stand up comedians around, I think.

Imagine Skye doing the weather report on "live" TV :).
I no longer seem to have a concept of what "live" TV is O_O

Next week they're showing a live eviction show on Tuesday and then just a live show on Wednesday. The following week just one eviction show on Tuesday. I can't remember... did we get confirmation that next Wednesday's show is also an eviction? Hard to keep up now.
I can't believe you guys do not have live feeds ....If I had to depend on just 4 shows a week ...not sure if I would last watching. Most of the shows are a repeat of the previous show. They barely show any games or competitions amongst the HM's ...very very boring...but once it traps you , ?????

I think I speak for a few here in saying I'm very happy to embrace diversity at any time but what I will not embrace is a fake - and Ben has been shown up to be a fake on quite a few occasions. He grates on us because of that.
If he quit with the schtick and was genuine I'd be happy to watch him without complaint.

Ok, thank you for replying, I couldn't tell what it is.. He made me laugh a few times with Travy.. That whole thing with the wrestling, haha.

He seems to come off as like, ahem, extremely gay.. Some people do get caught in the wrong sex body and it's just the way it is, often these people seem to overdo the whole personality thing though, so far I haven't had that impression that he's much of a different person behind the scenes to be honest.

Am I the only one here that doesnt' mind Sandra the wagga wagga bumpkin ?

Seems everyone is against here on here.. I really would like that snob & egocentric Ryan to piss off the show before her...

Sandra was actually my pick to win the show, which is a curse in itself, seeing as I have only ever picked 2 winners over the years. Hopefully, we might see another side to her, now she is no longer clinging to Sam.

I think Skye has to be an odds on favourite to win the prize now. If she wasnt popular before, which she was, she would have won over a lot more admirers last night with her nominations stint. I still think its the funniest thing I have seen on the show this year and for the first time, I saw that that was the real Skye. Before then, I was wanting her to drop the ditzy persona, because I thought she was smarter than that. But now I think that what we see, is who she is and thats OK with me now. She isnt the type to make enemies either, but she could cop some shit off Priya this week, because of the nominations that were shown. Its a pity that Priya wont know until she is evicted, that Skye actually wanted to SAVE her, but she was smart enough to realise it was a lost cause. She did well to save her friend Aisha.

I can't believe you guys do not have live feeds ....If I had to depend on just 4 shows a week ...not sure if I would last watching. Most of the shows are a repeat of the previous show. They barely show any games or competitions amongst the HM's ...very very boring...but once it traps you , ?????
that's why we're all such moaning minnies about the show
having watched BBCan2, BBUK and BB16 (US) since last year's show I don't really see why international viewers would waste their time on BBAU ... other than the interaction of BB with the HM's and the funny accents which may or may not be amusing to you - what IS the appeal?

She isnt the type to make enemies either, but she could cop some shit off Priya this week, because of the nominations that were shown.

Baaahaaaaa did you see Priya's face when she was being nominated!! She looked really unhappy lol... "How could anyone think that of me" ! She took it very, very seriously.

Baaahaaaaa did you see Priya's face when she was being nominated!! She looked really unhappy lol... "How could anyone think that of me" ! She took it very, very seriously.

Yes, you couldnt miss it. They seem to forget, that they would probably all be embarrassed if THEIR nominations were show. Its just a reflection of one tiny thing that happened to piss someone off one week. There is no way, that you could live with 14-16 people and like all of them all of the time. I think what might have pissed Priya off the most, is that she probably thinks she is such a good judge of character and wouldnt think that Skye or Jason would ever nominate her. Skye is an unpredictable one off. PLEASE dont save Teflon (Ryan), the ideal scenario, would be to bring Travis back in, just as Ryan is leaving, just long enough for him to say, I'm melon copy for you mate.

When does Travis come back into the house? Bringing Ben in to "transform" him is completely pointless. I wanna see the housemates' reaction to him. Sandra will probably wish it was Sam and start crying lol.

Aisha

4 Cat...because she Fuck's me right off and she is a big fucking Dobber

1...Ryan...what a fucker and a wanker

Ryan

3 Priya..because I am FUCKING MORON

2 Skye..because she is fuck...I cannot even describe her.

Sandra

3 Priya.....fucking starchy carbs bitch

2...Aisha...because I have to nom the fucking girls because the boys do

David

4 Fucking Jason FAAAARK

1 Leo FUCKING YANKEEEE WANKER
You are saying 'fuck' a lot tonight. It's not like you to be so angry. :oops:

I realised something was up with ben last year when it was discovered he did stand up comedy and then I found his twitter account but after he came out the house he said he had never been on social media[DOUBLEPOST=1413429477][/DOUBLEPOST]He still makes me laugh though. I see him as a character so I guess I don't get as shitty with it all.

Back