Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

It's not a great movie, but it's a lot of fun! Cameron Diaz and especially, Leslie Mann are great in it! If you a forgive some of the dialogue, it's quite good and watchable.

Cheers, yeah the ad made it look good.... I'll keep it in mind for a rainy day.

Hey, I've heard he's in it... Do you reckon Skye has a bit of Denaerys in her?

Danaerys is not as tanned as Skye and does not put on a dumb act.... Well except that time with the slave master at Astapor.......

The BB Twitter said we've "got to see" it. How the fuck is a stupid arm wrestle must see TV?
Eww, do they really? This season is such shit, it's unbelievable. They are pulling whatever they can, out their arses and hoping something sticks. This is all so lame. I still can't believe how big of a fail Travis's fake eviction was. So anticlimactic. Sadly, double evictions are the only thing interesting now. My interest in any housemate is stuck on mild. No one is making me feel much more than that. Blah.

Do you deliver?

Depends what you mean by "deliver"

giphy.gif

Why is David Attenborough on before Big Brother?

What kind of audience is channel 9 after.......

Thank fark for foxtel or i'd miss the show. The crazy timeslot changes make my head spin lol

Isn't she getting some explosive new super power this week, or something?
Omg not like the "Grenade" superpower BB08? Man, that would be a hoot to see. I know that was for evictees to use but it would be fun to see if it was used whilst the housemate (Skye in this case) was still in the house.:hilarious:

I'm just hoping they show some Leo shirtless tonight, no personality but a nice body besides the abnormally small nipples.

Who can blame them.

As long as they realise it's THEIR FAULT the show is so shit, I don't really care.

Give it to SBS and let them make a budget version, even if it's just some 1080p WEBCAMS in a house somewhere in the bush. People would watch.
I would.

Back