Skip to main content

Episode Day 24 (1/10/2014) Intruder Special

I don't speak to you like that, please don't speak to me like that. You are doing the exact same thing, but in reverse. This is a forum and we are here to have fun. If you want to be an eternal wet blanket over everything, then perhaps this place isn't for you.

I have respected you enough up to this point not to speak down to you personally, so please do the same in kind.
He is a total narcissist, in full projection mode. Unfortunately there is no cure for NPD. :(

The look on Sandras face.......does she know Leo???

you noticed!!!

I did but does anyone know if they know each other?

Skye and Sandra probably both know him from the GC auditions. Sandra's reaction to him entering the kitchen suggested she knew Leo...

Yes - It was like she knew him!!!!

Maybe she saw him on "Come Date with Me"??

You never know!

Sam is being very strategic with noms. I don't think he will hook up with Sandra as he is too game focused. I think Leo will be an interesting addition, but I was hoping for some alternative type person...

When Sonia asked Katie about them she said something to the effect that Sandra was not going there. I have a feeling Sam has had an off-camera talk with Sandra.

I am willing to see what Leo brings to the house. I just don't like it when they put people in the house that probably did not even audition.

Yes, in the U.S. it is all strategic, because the player that is the HOH nominates two people, who then have a chance to be saved through a veto, and then replaced by someone else (often the strategy is that one person nominated is not the real target, but are saved and then replaced with the real target-who no longer has a chance to save himself or herself- this is known as "backdooring" a player) Then the house votes who to evict between the two nominees.
After a certain number of weeks,the evicted players go into a sequestered jury house and form the jury. The jury votes to decide the ultimate winner between the final two players.

The public does not vote at all for evictions.
oh! i may have to watch a season then.

I thought the point of last week's double eviction was so they could make room for the 1st intruder. Now there's a second double eviction, WHY? (Not that I'm really complaining, it's a good week to have it)

The point of last week's double eviction wasn't to make room for an intruder, that was always planned. It was a double because an entire pair was suppose to be evicted, but once the producers realized this meant Jake was going to go (alongside Gemma), they changed it.

The point of last week's double eviction wasn't to make room for an intruder, that was always planned. It was a double because an entire pair was suppose to be evicted, but once the producers realized this meant Jake was going to go (alongside Gemma), they changed it.
I thought the housemates were always going to choose one . That was what ruined the voting system, because people don't want to vote if their favorite might have been evicted by these awful housemates. The housemates didn't know it, but the audience did.
The producers backed off fast when they realized that people didn't want to give the housemates a final say. They shouldn't have allowed it for Gemma, but whatever.

I thought the housemates were always going to choose one . That was what ruined the voting system, because people don't want to vote if their favorite might have been evicted by these awful housemates. The housemates didn't know it, but the audience did.
The producers backed off fast when they realized that people didn't want to give the housemates a final say. They shouldn't have allowed it for Gemma, but whatever.

The housemate choosing one wasn't official until halfway through the 'vote to save' process. It was a last minute decision, same with abolishment of the pairs.

I had to chuckle to myself. Leo claims to get on with the Ladies and be a gentleman, but then he comments to Lisa about her resting bitch face when he has only just met her? I think he will definitely stir the pot.

Reactions: jjg
I would say Lisa is definitely jealous of Cat (same age, hotter, smarter.. A midwife not a stripper... Strip club manager.. boobs stay where they're supposed to) and Skye because of the younger age, relatively pretty and got to snog Jake some more.

Telling the intruder "oh um... What's his name? I keep forgetting it.. Oh! Um, Jake.. Yeah I don't have much to do with him"

Bull.shyet.

I would say Lisa is definitely jealous of Cat (same age, hotter, smarter.. A midwife not a stripper... Strip club manager.. boobs stay where they're supposed to) and Skye because of the younger age, relatively pretty and got to snog Jake some more.

Telling the intruder "oh um... What's his name? I keep forgetting it.. Oh! Um, Jake.. Yeah I don't have much to do with him"

Bull.shyet.
She was talking about when they first entered the house (though I did think it was funny that she used him as an example) and I don't recall her saying she doesn't have much to do with him, but anyway. Just clarifying.

She was talking about when they first entered the house (though I did think it was funny that she used him as an example) and I don't recall her saying she doesn't have much to do with him, but anyway. Just clarifying.

Yeah I don't actually retain last nights episode word by word in my head haha but I just found it interesting that she brought him up and was so blasé about him.. It just seemed the conversation was so pointedly like 'I don't even know who this guy is AT ALL'.

Back