Skip to main content

Audience laughing at sam because of his mobility issue/disability

bbfan25

sorry flame me all you like but i thought that was totally immature and rude imagine how hard it is for sam with one leg to do stairs im physcially disabled from birth and i struggle on stairs with 2 legs sorry i was disgusted at it i dont care if you like him or not i found that totally rude

sorry flame me all you like but i thought that was totally immature and rude imagine how hard it is for sam with one leg to do stairs im physcially disabled from birth and i struggle on stairs with 2 legs sorry i was disgusted at it i dont care if you like him or not i found that totally rude

I have not yet seen tonight's show, but that sound incredibly immature. It does reinforce my opinion of BB now, not a show for adults anymore.

The audience is the worst audience in all the BB that I have seen. The mental age specially is far below average. It seems that BB is made to satisfy the audience and not the viewer. I can't imagine the people in the audience to be the same people that are here in this forum.

I have not yet seen tonight's show, but that sound incredibly immature. It does reinforce my opinion of BB now, not a show for adults anymore.

The audience is the worst audience in all the BB that I have seen. The mental age specially is far below average. It seems that BB is made to satisfy the audience and not the viewer. I can't imagine the people in the audience to be the same people that are here in this forum.
yep sam walked up the stairs for norms and was struggling and the audience laughed at him i dont like sam by any means but to laugh at someones disability???

Absolutely horrible......

It really shows how mature the people kids in the audience were tonight.

Perhaps BB should get mike to tell the audience not to laugh at the disabled person. That really should not be necessary, but when you have immature little brats in the audience you need to have something like this.

That's the sort of thing, given the 24 hour time lag that should be cut. Why show that? I get that unanimously Sam is a favourite but to mock him when, he's a modicum of how to succeed in life despite hard starts, either suggests there's someone production prefers or they want to appeal to Generation Teeny-Fuckwittage? I dunno. They deny deny deny it's about the editing but yeah. Maybe I've just been a really naive fan until I discovered this forum?

That's the sort of thing, given the 24 hour time lag that should be cut. Why show that? I get that unanimously Sam is a favourite but to mock him when, he's a modicum of how to succeed in life despite hard starts, either suggests there's someone production prefers or they want to appeal to Generation Teeny-Fuckwittage? I dunno. They deny deny deny it's about the editing but yeah. Maybe I've just been a really naive fan until I discovered this forum?
well said

all australian buildings in australia legally have to be fully accesible to people with disabilities i believe
Yeah!
And why would they make it so hard for him??? This year should not have been the year for the house to 'go up' or this year should not have been the year to put a man with one leg...force him to go up all those stairs so he can laughed out. So stupid.

Back