Skip to main content

Scoopla Q & A: Katie reveals

BIG BROTHER SHOCK REVELATIONS:

Katie reveals some shocking inside gossip which will make you fall in love with Sandra all over again!

Plus why Cat and Lawson flirtation is maybe not as one sided as we are led to believe!

#Samdra #dramas

http://bit.ly/1sMjd9y

I never fell out of love with Sandra. So glad there's now clarity on the situation.

Go Sandra... maybe Intruder Ryan may catch her eye.

I knew Sandra would pull through something like this has happened before, I just give her reminders she NEEDS a man!

Please NATO, airdrop a man in for Sandra!

Had we seen Sam draw the line in the sand with Sandra? I just seem to recall hugging in the bathroom.
isn't BB doing that tonight?
Mr Tall, Buff and bad taste in jeans?

Reactions: jjg
Major tom boy but lots of body and insecurity issues. She seems like a cool chick tho. You caught up yet?
they on iQ but I literally cannot be bothered, I'll just pick it up as I go along, not doing it for me at all :(

I thought Sandra was a lez? I have missed so much

My partner and I had so hoped Sandra was lesbian or bi.

We're mad about softball and the whole community inclusion that comes with it. The softball photo of her in one of the threads left us hoping she might switch-pitch. Alas... besides a drunk 'dare' kiss in the spa with Skye, there's no signs.

Fantasy as it is... a hook-up between Sandra and Cat would be great to watch. Organic, from friendship... as is being discussed in the thread about whether BB would ever promote a gay/lesbian relationship in the house.

OK... back in the real world...

Thanks Ben. Was sad to see Katie go at this stage. Man I wish we had uplate so she could make appearances with Mike and we could still see her.

Had we seen Sam draw the line in the sand with Sandra? I just seem to recall hugging in the bathroom.

They did the awkward hug thing as joke the day after they big bathroom convo. So the line wasn't explicitly shown because BB wanted to try and promote a false storyline, but you could read between the lines.

I thought Sandra was a lez? I have missed so much

My partner and I had so hoped Sandra was lesbian or bi.

We're mad about softball and the whole community inclusion that comes with it. The softball photo of her in one of the threads left us hoping she might switch-pitch. Alas... besides a drunk 'dare' kiss in the spa with Skye, there's no signs.

Fantasy as it is... a hook-up between Sandra and Cat would be great to watch. Organic, from friendship... as is being discussed in the thread about whether BB would ever promote a gay/lesbian relationship in the house.

OK... back in the real world...

I wouldn't give up hope yet, the vibes are still pretty strong despite this showmance. Maybe it's a fauxmance anyway, kind of convenient to choose an unavailable guy. Of course this is purely conjecture and dead wrong I'm sure.

they on iQ but I literally cannot be bothered, I'll just pick it up as I go along, not doing it for me at all :(

That's fair enough. And I think the show is in a better place now anyway. First two weeks were pretty meh. Last nights eviction was pretty awesome. One of the best eps so far :)

We really need a transcript of these interviews, I cracked for Dion and watched, but I refuse to watch these two insufferable people, but I kinda wanna know what they had to say! I stopped watching after Katie was booted last night, couldn't suffer through the eviction interview.

That's fair enough. And I think the show is in a better place now anyway. First two weeks were pretty meh. Last nights eviction was pretty awesome. One of the best eps so far :)
I went to bed after I saw Katie gone, the show was ok, I find it hard to watch with live crowd laughing every time Jason did anything, seemed so fake, and the OHHHHHHH and AWWWW's its not a sitcom, I struggled in the past, this year Im finding it unbearable

I wouldn't give up hope yet, the vibes are still pretty strong despite this showmance. Maybe it's a fauxmance anyway, kind of convenient to choose an unavailable guy. Of course this is purely conjecture and dead wrong I'm sure.

Thanks @jessy_girl for the encouragement to keep on believin' :joyful:

"I'm hooked on a feelin'... high on believin'... she's in love with sappho"

So these 'vibes'... middling to strong, or riddling to wrong are on other peeps radars too. Cool. Yes, very cool :cool:

Always good fantasy fodder, at the very least!

Would take anything Katie says with a grain of salt. Will be very tainted with her own bias.

Exactly what I thought. First, this opinion is coming from the same person who thought that Sam should have spent the night in suite with Sandra...just to prove they are only friends. :bored:

Second, Sandra might realize that Katie is a gossip and would tell her the opposite of what she feels...if she doesn't want the house to know in 40.5 seconds after she walks away from the conversation. Or, maybe she was embarrassed when Katie asked her about it and brushed it off. I highly doubt Sandra sought her out to say anything in confidence...

Third, it is obvious that Katie does not like Lawson and might be doing what she can to keep the negative attention focused on him by downplaying the Sandra/Sam situation.

Back