Skip to main content

Scoopla Q & A: Katie reveals

I think Katie is right about Lawson. He does want a career after big brother, and I think he is also encouraging Cat's crush on him.
I think Lawson is flattered that Cat is crushing on him, and has even kissed her in the spa for the spin the bottle game but don't think he will pursue anything more with her
Lawson studied Performing Arts, and has done some acting, so he might be wanting to pursue that after BB...
Student at Curtin University of Technology
Perth, Australia
Performing Arts

Katie hinted at something, although I don't think we've seen the full interview yet
Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 5h5 hours ago
Check out @Scoopla for all the gossip from @BBAU9 evictee #KatieBBAU! Why #CatBBAU is being led astray by #LawsonBBAU http://instagram.com/p/tlnK9-HiqQ/

It's shocking and even sad that she's evicted. Housemates like her stay until the end or at least up until Tully's point. But then again, it's not that I wanted Priya out (glad she stayed). It should've been Cat. It's just so wrong and bizarre to see her out this yearly with Cat still in the house...:cyclops:

As much as I can't stand this troll, I do feel a bit disappointed that she left so early, she definately gave people something to bitch about with her attitude, now I'm scared we're just gonna be left with a house of bland personalities with even less content to show during the daily show. As much as I hated her, I never got to the level of hate I did with Tully cause she wasn't in long enough. But, the look on Lisa's face when she was booted was so rewarding, I rewinded it and watched her suffer at least 5 times! It was glorious!

Thanks @jessy_girl for the encouragement to keep on believin' :joyful:

"I'm hooked on a feelin'... high on believin'... she's in love with sappho"

So these 'vibes'... middling to strong, or riddling to wrong are on other peeps radars too. Cool. Yes, very cool :cool:

Always good fantasy fodder, at the very least!

Keep the faith, don't stop believing, never give up etc

tumblr_mapugnnayk1qduy16o1_500.gif

I went to bed after I saw Katie gone, the show was ok, I find it hard to watch with live crowd laughing every time Jason did anything, seemed so fake, and the OHHHHHHH and AWWWW's its not a sitcom, I struggled in the past, this year Im finding it unbearable

I fast forward the crowd. I CAN NOT stand the screaming. The audience seem to be all kids. It reminds me on kids live shows, when they say " I can't hear you" "I CANT HEAR YOU" "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" To make the kids scream louder, I have always found that idiotic.

BB has become a show for under 10. I record the show and dutifully watch some of it the next day.

I fast forward the crowd. I CAN NOT stand the screaming. The audience seem to be all kids. It reminds me on kids live shows, when they say " I can't hear you" "I CANT HEAR YOU" "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" To make the kids scream louder, I have always found that idiotic.

BB has become a show for under 10. I record the show and dutifully watch some of it the next day.

Sonia doesn't help with her talking like she on playschool

She takes 4 days to make a cupcake.
How is that even possible?

Poor dim girl is clueless. I have no doubt Lawson freaked her out with his ability & normal intelligence.

I loved watching her. And didn't want her evicted.
She is sexy and gorgeous, and has such an expressive funny face.
But the girl is a pea brain, with the insight of gnat.

Oh and of course Lawson wants a career in entertainment, he is talented and entertaining, duh.
I have no problem with TALENTED people trying to get noticed.
Suck it up Katie you just want fame for ......?????

It's shocking and even sad that she's evicted. Housemates like her stay until the end or at least up until Tully's point. But then again, it's not that I wanted Priya out (glad she stayed). It should've been Cat. It's just so wrong and bizarre to see her out this yearly with Cat still in the house...:cyclops:

If she'd been in a showmance I'm sure she would still be in there, she had a non-edit the last few days and clearly the producers wanted Travis and Cat for showmances. I don't think she's anything like Tully (the nearest to that might be Lisa) she's more like Tahan. Tahan also took plenty of hatred at the start of last year's show, though not from me I didn't buy into the love for the twin sisters at all. This year's show is clearly worse than last years, blander HMs just in for their looks, soap opera showmances. And with all the pointless infantile hatred from the audience I wonder how long it will be till they drop vote to save and just make it vote to evict. The producers are killing the show with the audience they are aiming at now.

She takes 4 days to make a cupcake.
How is that even possible?

Poor dim girl is clueless. I have no doubt Lawson freaked her out with his ability & normal intelligence.

I loved watching her. And didn't want her evicted.
She is sexy and gorgeous, and has such an expressive funny face.
But the girl is a pea brain, with the insight of gnat.

Oh and of course Lawson wants a career in entertainment, he is talented and entertaining, duh.
I have no problem with TALENTED people trying to get noticed.
Suck it up Katie you just want fame for ......?????

The worst is when someone who isn't so bright thinks they are, gives me headaches.

Reactions: kxk
Back