Skip to main content

Priya fans were Mikkayla fans

Just to clarify I'm not agreeing with the stereotypes/assumptions about Muckayla/Priay fanhood in the OP but simply that Muckayla fans seem to have based their support for similar reasons for deciding to suppor Priya. Although I don't know any of her fans personally I think it's fair to presume that they come from very diverse backgrounds at least that's the impression that I get anyway. :) :thumbsup:

I'm so sorry we're not sitting at home eating lamingtons in our housing commission pad on the central coast with coconut adorning the middle of the pages of a 2 month old That's Life.

I'm so sorry we're not sitting at home eating lamingtons in our housing commission pad on the central coast with coconut adorning the middle of the pages of a 2 month old That's Life.

That's my girl. X
1365008231381081_animate.gif

Wasn't that what I just said? ;)

I know that a large chunk of her fans in this forum are gay males so it goes without saying that Priya fans can't be pigeonholed that easily.

Their reasons for doing so on the other hand...

Wasn't that what I just said? ;)

I know that a large chunk of her fans in this forum are gay males so it goes without saying that Priya fans can't be pigeonholed that easily.

Their reasons for doing so on the other hand...

I'd reach for a connection between Travis the meathead and the straight males of the forums but I don't think anybody stans for him.

THANKS TRAVIS.

I feel like Priya is the "gay icon" of the house if that makes any sense. Mikkayla with all her insecurities, not so much.

Same demographic.

Frumpy 25 - 35yo women jealous of the more popular and attractive women in the house and who try to make up for it with an unjustifed air of intellectual superiority.

Basically the chicks at school who couldn't get the hot boys and spent most of their time bitching about the Miranda Kerrs of the world behind their backs.

You know I'm right. BOOYAH!

......LOLOL.
I hated Mik.
#Threadfail

Same demographic.

Frumpy 25 - 35yo women jealous of the more popular and attractive women in the house and who try to make up for it with an unjustifed air of intellectual superiority.

Basically the chicks at school who couldn't get the hot boys and spent most of their time bitching about the Miranda Kerrs of the world behind their backs.

#Youabasicbishop

Same demographic.

lucille-bluth.gif

The SWEEPING generalizations.

Feel free to utter Blasphemy against Priya; if you want to go to hell that's your problem, but making superficial and generalized open attacks on the members of this forum is unnecessary. This place attracts a very diverse crowd, and it's ignorant to make offensive, sweeping generalizations about the people here. We are all here to enjoy Big Brother, and while we don't always like the same housemates, I think it's only fair that we show each other a certain level of respect. If you don't appreciate the tongue in cheek worship of Priya here, you don't have to participate. You can do the same thing for your favourite housemate if you so please.

And besides, I was a fan of Tahan and she shits all over the basic bitch that is Aisha.

Same demographic.

girlfriend.gif

Totally without any factual background - I didn't care for Mikayla but love our Queen Prius and I don't fit into your demo

Back