Skip to main content

The Sims 4

I still have my sims 3 and ep's but my computer currently has a lack of space so I am waiting to get a new one and I most likely will re-install it. I'm also playing Guild wars 2 so not sure how much time I would have to play two versions of sims,actually three because I play Sims freeplay on my ipad

Im surprised to come in here and not see a fully identical replica of this years house and HMs someone has made in Sims4

I've been seriously hoping everyone said it was shit... I'm incredibly tempted to purchase but my life will be gone haha
I know that feeling. My Sims3 has taken hours/months/years of my life. As anyone who plays it knows in order to obtain as close to perfect as you can in your game, it takes an awful lot of your life. Sims4 would have to promise an awful lot of satisfaction to make me want to buy it. Shame we can't export our Sims families from 3 to 4.

what I like about it is the sims are really pretty and I love the emotions.I left my game running while doing other things and my sim Sandra (above) had no social interaction,so there she was in the shower sighing and sighing because she was unhappy.Playing with twins now one is insane and a goofball and the other mean will be interesting to see their reactions/interactions.

Also when you meet new people before you could only chat one by one but now you can get them to all chat in a group,people who know one of the sims you are chatting will come up to them say Hi and join in on the interactions
09-19-14_9-59 PM.png

In this one Sandra went to the bar and she said hello to this guy,he was at the end of the bar and got up on his own
to move next to her to hold the conversation
09-19-14_3-03 PM.png

Just want to share a screenshot from my sims I found amusing :)
I love watching my sims interact, some things they come out with is fairly funny!

vq5bnd.png

I love watching my sims interact, some things they come out with is fairly funny!

vq5bnd.png
LOL are they having a fight?[DOUBLEPOST=1411210198][/DOUBLEPOST]

vq5bnd.png
LOL are they having a fight?

i might get back into sims once the mod community has had a chance to work with it a while.
i tend to prefer using it as a sandbox rather than a game, if that makes an sense. so i am always needing cheats and whatnot.

i might get back into sims once the mod community has had a chance to work with it a while.
i tend to prefer using it as a sandbox rather than a game, if that makes an sense. so i am always needing cheats and whatnot.
I also like to use cheats especially the motherlode one

How to disable the tips/tutorial for EVERYONE!
This is how to get rid of those annoy tips for everyone:

Navigate to your directory: C:\Users\(Name of User)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Open OPTIONS.ini in notepad
About 4 lines down you will see the following:
TUTORIALENABLED = 1
change the 1 to 0
(That is a zero - not the letter "O")
Save the file.
Play The Sims 4 without the tips/tutorial

Found this tip on MTS

I ordered mine day before yesterday,the courier should deliver it today. @lavenderbliss @Woofie @Lottie and everyone else we should share our Sims 4 pics and stories in this thread.Also maybe our EA usernames at the forum so we can download each other sims etc from the exchange
Sorry for late reply.
I don't really take to many picture, and I pretty much only have 1 sim on the exchange, but always looking for friends on origin. My origin ID is AUWoofie

Sorry for late reply.
I don't really take to many picture, and I pretty much only have 1 sim on the exchange, but always looking for friends on origin. My origin ID is AUWoofie
will look you up, mine is Lins1973

Back