Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Ben, you were great in the house!
As for you so called Estelle fans, who 'say no to bullying' .. i have never, ever, come across a bunch of nastier people.

Ben, do you know any of the current housemates? And there was a rumour going around that Layla knew Skye and thought Skye was a nutcase.( which to be honest I am starting to think that as well)

Ben, you were great in the house!
As for you so called Estelle fans, who 'say no to bullying' .. i have never, ever, come across a bunch of nastier people.
As a huge BB fan we can only go on what BB shows us and when Ben and Estelle were in the house. It showed treatment of Estelle, that in my opinion bordered on bullying. I have never felt so sorry for any other housemate then I did for Estelle that season. I proudly supported her.
At times I thought Ben was fantastic but as it got near the end it was horrible.

Yes we do, otherwise it could be anyone posing as estelle. (Which is likely the case) I am a fan of estelle but if ben and tim did it then so can she :)
No we don't.
How did you come to that conclusion from that, I have read it three times and cant see where Ben gives his opinion either for or against?:confused:
Ben called her a hippie, which is a derogatory term used by narcissistic, uninformed right-wingers. If you're not sure what Ben thinks about climate change, why don't you ask him?

I also noticed that Tim Dormer outed himself as a climate change denier while he was in the house, telling Drew that he thought that the green movement was bringing itself down by following the science of climate change. He suggested the greens should stick to conservation issues like regreening and animal welfare. That is typical of the arrogant, ignorant stand that some right-wingers take.

No we don't.

Ben called her a hippie, which is a derogatory term used by narcissistic, uninformed right-wingers. If you're not sure what Ben thinks about climate change, why don't you ask him?

I also noticed that Tim Dormer outed himself as a climate change denier while he was in the house, telling Drew that he thought that the green movement was bringing itself down by following the science of climate change. He suggested the greens should stick to conservation issues like regreening and animal welfare. That is typical of the arrogant, ignorant stand that some right-wingers take.

Just want to perhaps add some context on Tim. He is actually one of the most informed people I know as far as conservation and climate is concerned. Only correcting as I feel it was misinterpreted - He's not right wing, quite the contrary if anything.
What he meant was that the way the Greens were campaigning etc was not necessarily digestible or doing them any favours in being effective . That they needed to restructure and present it in a new way, as it wasn't working.
He's very left if anything :)

No we don't.

Just want to perhaps add some context on Tim. He is actually one of the most informed people I know as far as conservation and climate is concerned. Only correcting as I feel it was misinterpreted - He's not right wing, quite the contrary if anything.
What he meant was that the way the Greens were campaigning etc was not necessarily digestible or doing them any favours in being effective . That they needed to restructure and present it in a new way, as it wasn't working.
He's very left if anything :)

At the end of the day you can claim it was because of "editing" but you did say all these nasty things and did all those nasty actions.

There is no justification for the way the 2012 housemates treated Estelle even if what Ben says is true that Estelle played up to the cameras. Personally I believe she was herself. Some people are just "different". And it may be "weird" to you but it's their normal behaviour to them.

Move over and let me sit beside you
tumblr_ljmie3ERP11qimoido1_400.gif

I loved the original season. But I also loved Reggie's season. I couldn't go as far as imagining being in the other Big Brothers. As they all feel so different to mine. I am sure that is how most Ex Housemates feel.
My all time favourite was and is Sara-Marie Fedele Right from the start she was herself. Told it like it was. May not have won but won the hearts of Australians :). Will never forget the bum dance and rabbit ears

I loved the original season. But I also loved Reggie's season. I couldn't go as far as imagining being in the other Big Brothers. As they all feel so different to mine. I am sure that is how most Ex Housemates feel.
You and Stacey in last season would of been perfect

Back