Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

I found most of the HMs from your 2012 series rather fake.
Who was full of shit, who was posing etc.

You happen to be more like people I know, than most that pop up in BB.
And I feel like the people who hate you, would fall over in the street if anyone said boo.
They have different kinds of lives I guess.

Without live feeds you must have been aware you could manipulate the public more, same for 9 - yes/no???

What surprised you about how HMs were perceived - like Michael, he thought he was funny, we thought he was a poser and a bore?

I had logged in and found a couple of Estelle Landy "likes". Is that like the real wooden pony riding lavender sprouting Estelle? Or is it a complete forum fake like Lady Gaga?

I dont hate Estelle but I didn't really like her either, she's not the type of person I would get along with. But whatever, girl rocked her shit <3

The beauty of Bradley was how perfect he was for Big Brother. He went in and did his thing and then went back to Uni. I have spoken to him a couple of times since the show and I get the feeling he has just gone on about his business. He is a really lovely kid. Very intelligent and I am incredibly grateful for the friendship I formed with Brad during the show.

Awesome, thanks for responding. One of my fave things about your series was when you and he got together in the pranks. Still remember you and him trying to hide Angie's things. Was so bummed when he left as that meant you didn't have a partner for any of that anymore.

At least the horse didn't bite back. A bit like Tom Hanks with Wilson. Any company is better than none
How would you even have a conversation with Estelle? "hey, hows it going that's a pretty sick horse u got there"

"Nheyyyyyy" "Nheyyyyyy"

How would you even have a conversation with Estelle? "hey, hows it going that's a pretty sick horse u got there"

"Nheyyyyyy" "Nheyyyyyy"

That would depend on what comes out of mouth of the one doing the talking first. If they want to do the Mr Ed, that's what they would deserve in return.

It actually did Neigh.. FYI.

I pose you this, how did you feel about Tim talking to rocks?
Jade singing to mirrors?
Tim knew exactly how to get his mug on tv whenever he could. Difference between him and Estelle he was smart.
Jade - mirror mirror on the wall
she was just a vain and clueless

Back