Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

although Sandra must be upset with David, hopefully she doesn't make a huge fuss about him to the others, when she knows he's already struggling to get along with others, because it gives HM's more fodder to nominate them.... like when she pointed out in front of the others that he was using the dirty tea-towel to wipe his mouth.

Being in a pair you need to rant to BB and not other HM's when you weren't getting along with your partner....so aren't targeted at noms
But isn't it good if everyone hates your partner? You get nominated, and then the house choose trhem to go.

You don't need to be the most popular any more - just more popular, and less of a threat than your partner. That means, the smaller your personality, and the meeker your manners, the more likely you are to stay. Great twist, BB.

He posted his picture.

I'd go there

isPd9bTetBWm7.gif

He and @Miiiiike were an episode of Judge Judy away from moving in together and buying cats.

YOU KILL ME!!!!!!
naomi-campbell-the-face-nigel-laughing-lol-gif.gif

So the Gobbler wasn't good enough for you, huh?

Really I have nothing against Sandra but I don't like this whole dynamic of the entire house going against one person so I'm trying to find something to fire me up.

Gobbler didn't quite express my full displeasure at you. So I went with the Ice Queen.

Couple of glasses of red down and ready for BB ow wait block is still on........

Really over forcing animals into the house as 'pets'. Fuck off Big Brother. No animal has acted sane in this environment. And at worst someone like Mikkayla will use it as an emotional crutch.

Give me up late big brother you whore.

It would be hilarious if we could vote the animals out.

Back