Skip to main content

Juicy dirt on David

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8v2nlZeeW1qda934o1_500.gif

I failed to rate on the Kinsey Scale, apparantly I am "unusual" or so it says...LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1410699340][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait so people hate David because of a beard? LOL. They've hardly shown him on the show.

I'm a 3 on the Kinsey Scale according to a test I just did. Equally heterosexual and homosexual. I actually have no idea whether this is right or not. :0

Re David, I don't like him at all but it's been 12(?) years since he finished HS and a lot can change in 12 years.

I'm a 3 on the Kinsey Scale according to a test I just did. Equally heterosexual and homosexual. I actually have no idea whether this is right or not. :0

I got "exclusively heterosexual" even though I thought I had a little bit of gay in me. I suppose I'll get rid of my Village People records now.

@MADONNA you've made me laugh like 100 times today. Also I think we like the same HMs this year... which is strange because I'm pretty sure we were complete opposites last year.

@MADONNA you've made me laugh like 100 times today. Also I think we like the same HMs this year... which is strange because I'm pretty sure we were complete opposites last year.

Yes I have vague recollections of INTENSE DISLIKE....

Welcome to the Church of Prisus
#YouveLetTheLightIn #WWPD #WhatWouldPrisusDo?

Wow, when your juicy dirt is that old does it still quantify as juice..?
I don’t know @saundo74 but I know the person they are referring to and it’s not something I’m going to weigh in on but to say David is not homophobic.

I’m not going to answer anymore questions on the matter but thanks @bleachy_dude for bringing me into the thread.

Thanks for confirming this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back