Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

The poses that the five ‘revealed’ housemates were in during the power ads reminded me of puppets, so I had an idea to photoshop strings on Katie and Priya and put them together for a ‘choose the $10k each and give us a big storyline’ type-thing.

But then I quickly discovered I actually don’t know how to do that lol, so had a go at this one instead. :)

BB-Sonia-puppet.jpg

nhT2OSK.gif

@Consuela posted the gif and @the Theorist asked someone to put the writing.

Travis.jpg

...here is how I see Travis... he's the first one off the rank... I will do the rest one by one until they are all done... (or should that be two by two because of the Ads?... lol!)... I did him first because I think that there's a chance of him going out first... he's such a wanker!... cheers.

tim_jake.jpg

...being that they share a house together I guess that they could morph into the same person eventually up_all_night!... well done!... cheers.

The poses that the five ‘revealed’ housemates were in during the power ads reminded me of puppets, so I had an idea to photoshop strings on Katie and Priya and put them together for a ‘choose the $10k each and give us a big storyline’ type-thing.

But then I quickly discovered I actually don’t know how to do that lol, so had a go at this one instead. :)

View attachment 41423

...hahaha!... I like that concept... funny as... cheers.

Back