Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 (11/09/14) Daily Show

Do you think Sonia might try to make a pun about her amaze lamaze? Even though they don't rhyme...

She's not that subtle. It'll be like "Hello Australia, I'm your host Sonia Kruger and I'm pregnant" *cue title music*[DOUBLEPOST=1410428316][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a good idea! Let's rename Big Brother: "Big Smother of SHIT!"

I remember being 10 once too. Cute xx

is there anywhere in the big brother house that looks like it might lead off to a games arena?

My sister has to work tonight and I've been told I have to provide a recap. I'm a bit lazy, is there a website which posts recaps?

Is Sonia pregnant? I had no idea, why haven't they mentioned it?

not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-just-honest-remark.jpg

My sister has to work tonight and I've been told I have to provide a recap. I'm a bit lazy, is there a website which posts recaps?

Just print out this thread, be more interesting

I very much doubt anything like Showdown will be back. Let's not forget the ex-FNL ex-Showdown arena has big palm trees at one end now.

Besides, we need less distractions/twists to get the most out of this series with the lack of live feed/stream. Don't forget tonight's episode is an hour not 90 minutes - yesterday's 90 minute episode will become the home of Nominations from next week.

I very much doubt anything like Showdown will be back. Let's not forget the ex-FNL ex-Showdown arena has big palm trees at one end now.

Besides, we need less distractions/twists to get the most out of this series with the lack of live feed/stream. Don't forget tonight's episode is an hour not 90 minutes - yesterday's 90 minute episode will become the home of Nominations from next week.

Where was the ex showdown and FNL arena located?

is there anything else besides palm trees in it?

cheers, Heath. :)

Back