Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

Ok.
giphy.gif
I'm hooked.

Are they taking the cash in? haha they both just got themselves nominated automatically
I think the third bit of the power will be that they can't be nominated in the first round of noms perhaps
They spoke of the fact they could be nommed and why care anyway they have the cash no matter what happens

If Alex wants to make cliffhanger TV then he should move to the soap opera business.

Because he ain't a BB purist and never will be.
I actually said this in a tweet before I read this, it annoyed me..(him cutting it off) I couldn't think of the type of show it'd be lol, but we're watching a reality show people!!!

The live feed stuff is annoying me too, Alex hasn't said one word about it. But the last tweet on BBAULIVE is that it'll be back in 2014.

Just finished here. Good to see Priya and Katie made the right decision about the money. It's only a week of starving yourself, and for an extra payment on your mortgage or to pay off debt, plus savings on interest, it's easily worth it. And for the eventual winner (who if I understand right, gets $20,000 less?) it's still better that that money go to another housemate, rather than it going back to the network like it did in the Channel 10 days whenever someone talked without a microphone.

Not sure about the new housemates. Both guys seemed funny enough, and likeable enough, but could be boring? Didn't really like Aisha's tough talk, but will wait and see. Cat seemed ok, a bit hard to place.

Three medical professionals too (nurse, midwife and radiographer), I don't think we've had many before now, have we? Katie last year was a nurse. I'm just wondering if we might end up with any interesting conversations between nurse Gemma and midwife Cat? Especially as Gemma has shown she isn't very good at holding her tongue...

I just finished watching the show now. I recorded it earlier, and thankfully I did, because omg so many ads!

Anyway, I really liked the four new housemates. They're a hell of a lot more likeable than most of the others. I definitely warmed to them a bit tonight though, but again the editing was pretty bad (especially when they were showing what happened "last night" I mean we saw half of about six different conversations in about a minute) so I can't be too sure just yet. Hopefully we see some actual detailed footage in the coming days, instead of just random things awkwardly spliced together.

One thing though, I'm so sick of being more or less "told" who to like (or how to feel in general), which is perpetuated by the annoying crowd reactions, particularly in reference to Jason tonight. Speaking of which, I don't know why he and Dion were allowed out of the fish bowl to get umbrellas and bins and whatever else (water bottles, that they apparently weren't meant to have) but I guess now that I think about it there isn't really a lock on the fish bowl door, is there? I don't know. It's a lot of little stuff like that that's annoying me. Things being glossed over.

Overall though it was a big improvement on last night, which really wasn't too hard to beat if I'm honest!

Back