Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

We all heard "PENIS" get yelled out right?

I guess thats our more mature content :yawn:

Thank you! OMG I was wondering if @Ariel and I were taking the exact same prescription meds! @Kegztaa if that was you! I will do anything you want, you just tell me!

Jennifer-Lawrence-Blows-Kiss-BAFTAs.gif

Your sig too, girl where you been! why aren't we hangin'? come play in OT with us!

I like Lawson. Aisha? Still trying to work out why she is wearing a scarf for a top.

I now understand how Ben won in 2012 after reading all the love Priya is getting on here for being manipulative and nasty

Well, thanks to you awesome people, I'm gonna have to rewatch the end of tonites ep for

Dion's alleged attraction to Aisha

and Penisgate.

I love you guys....
He kisses and hugs her - checks out her junk, then it goes to a wideshot and you see him scan her body from head to toe.

I now understand how Ben won in 2012 after reading all the love Priya is getting on here for being manipulative and nasty

Priya hasn't insulted anybody yet or gone down to the petty, personal attacks of Ben. Should she ever behave like Ben did to other people, I would withdraw my support. So far, all I can see is a smart girl who is playing the game as it should be played.

Back