Skip to main content

2014 House...

The glimpses we got last night (not much of the house) actually made me feel nauseous, might settle after a few days, its so manic, be hard to live in, which could be a great thing to watch

i need help, i feel confused about something
the stairs the HM came down from when they entered, is that going to be the entry and exit doors all season?
is that its only purpose?

The show is bad design and specially by the producers by channel 9 who thinks diferent then channel 10 in the past.

The house is far too design and stylish.... they have focus far too much into that as well as decorations interior. That isn't a realistic big brother house like it used to be... it looks more like these celebrity rich homes where they film thier lifes more then just a big brother reality show itself.

Also what they did was already given them (fake) task and (fake) missions.. Why force them to do some role play when the actual big brother programe show was design to learn and understand about these fellow housemates ? Not to see them do role act plays in which that is no where understanding what they really are like personal and personality.

Big brother show wasn't like that in the fullest... know it seems there is decorations in the house which means there is more things to see and do that for me is like saying there is a television a radio in the room a few mags and pen and paper......... Ones i said big brother show should meant to look standard regardless because the show was design not to have too much impact of decorations and everything otherwise that will (distract) the fellow housemates and aswell make them less bored with thier own lifes while in the bb house. But the fact was that big brother show was design to see what they do regardless of (boredom) and design not to have so much decorations and colour and stuff in the house..... And design not to give them task and roleplays... Ones you give them that.... the show for them isn't boring that is like giving them intertainment for free in a diferent way... I would had rather watch them just like a prison without the roleplays and acts and see how boring they get and see what they will do after they get bored after a fewl 100 times...

But you won't see much of the boring hosuemates themselfs.. Some how bb have givem them things to do. And i think thats how the full story becomes less big brother show know days then what it..... used..... to be....

Finally the big brother voice sounds more rediculoursly and fake then meets thier eyes... However im very impressed that Sonia has behave herself more at this stage then preview years been a imaturity women. She better not act like a wanna be 18 while shes carrying a sack of a unborn baby. But the big brother voice sounds more rediculoursly and some how silly with that fake deep voice. I can just tell the diferent between a normal voice vs wanna be sounding like his huge and has a deep voice. I like the preview years of the big brother voice when bb was telecast on channel 10. The bb voice back then was strong and realistic voice. Not like this guy with his fake deep voice. Sorry but i am telling the truth about it.

However well the house looks nice and all.. But this is australia why on earth create a miami chillen some how house design ? this is australia not another country.

And the fellow housemates not sure if im too keen at all.. perhaps only one but not the slightest.. unless a fav one comes in.

I just see far too much faking going on. Obviously because cameras are around.

Also the EDITING... the show was majority horrible just as soon as the other housemates enters and cheers and screams infront of the other housemates there was a big CUT edit there.. it looked bad. And again they should not really do so much editing progress.. And there we go again they did a tour of the big brother house.... but instead of a tour for you to see.. they show the bedroom. Then there was a cut and the next thing you saw was a diferent room... Would had rather see the camera guy walk around the house without the (editing) so that we can then map on our minds exactly where the kichen was follow by the bedroom and the how to get to the bathroom and how to get to the backyard... But instead they show bits of everything edited... So again that makes it hard for us fans exactly where was the bedrooms we just saw... was it next to the kitchen ? next to the other room ? because im clueless and i hate the fact its all to do with editing.

Years ago lets say big brother 1 in 2001. When they tour the house they actually did it LIVE and the good part was you where watching it all non editing nor cuts as you see the camera guy walks in the house showing you the kitchen then walks into the bedrooms and walks in the diary room and so on. You didn't see cuts one room to another. They actually show you the full perspectve WALKS around the house from the inside and the outside. Thats how you can then map your mind up exactly where the rooms and the everything is LOCATED. And not like today with channel 9 where all your looking was a bedroom then the next min the backyard but you dont no sweet all exactly where the bedroom was located because they didn't tour you a WALK around the house correctly but more the habbit of editing programe.

Anyhow have yoursay. However there is more im going to see about bb and this year im clued on behind big brother website because the official site is more poor this year then one who pulls his hairs off his head.

Wheres the kitchen located ? next to the bloody bedrooms or next to the living room? they sure did not done a good job at touring the house by WALKING thru the house for you to see... Instead the habbit of EDITING became trendy for channel 9 and i rather see it more realistic walk thru tour of the house so that YOU fans like me can see exactly if the kitchen was on the left or on the right and was the bedrooms next to the kichen or was it next to the diary room.. But you didn't see the walk thru... you just saw the editing cut progress and i wonder how we going to memories exactly the house with so much decorations it feels less big brother itself....[DOUBLEPOST=1410219001][/DOUBLEPOST]Wheres the kitchen located ? next to the bloody bedrooms or next to the living room? they sure did not done a good job at touring the house by WALKING thru the house for you to see... Instead the habbit of EDITING became trendy for channel 9 and i rather see it more realistic walk thru tour of the house so that YOU fans like me can see exactly if the kitchen was on the left or on the right and was the bedrooms next to the kichen or was it next to the diary room.. But you didn't see the walk thru... you just saw the editing cut progress and i wonder how we going to memories exactly the house with so much decorations it feels less big brother itself....

Finally the big brother voice sounds more rediculoursly and fake then meets thier eyes... However im very impressed that Sonia has behave herself more at this stage then preview years been a imaturity women. She better not act like a wanna be 18 while shes carrying a sack of a unborn baby.

I hope she is carrying more than just the sack.

However there is more im going to see about bb and this year im clued on behind big brother website because the official site is more poor this year then one who pulls his hairs off his head.

I'm with ya there buddy.

I love the theme of this years BB house, my kind of style. I would love to audition next year but I'd love it to have more of a spiritual theme to it... maybe put in a meditation room to get away from other hm's for a while something different if you don't really feel like talking in the diary room that day.

I love the theme of this years BB house, my kind of style. I would love to audition next year but I'd love it to have more of a spiritual theme to it... maybe put in a meditation room to get away from other hm's for a while something different if you don't really feel like talking in the diary room that day.

A massage room whould be great too. :) Love my massages!

Back