Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch TV Premiere from 8:40 pm - Live Discussion Topic

Pessimistic already, John? That's not like you :)
Alright you got me this time. Im some what ecitement but not really... its not even live. It was yesturdays show. Just let everyone remember that so no one ends up confused if the show is live or not. If i see another LIVE logo on the screen. Who is faking it after all ? yes thats right number 9 of course.

Ill yet to see the show. More likely 9pm

did anyone find out what the perspex tube is yet?
Yes.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY LAUNCH SPOILERS YET:

Same as BBUK. As the Power Housemates, Priya and Katie had to choose one other couple to spend the night inside it.

Girl this is killing me. Normally I'd be watching X Factor and tape the Block so I can ff through most of it but I'm worried about the dodgy time start/end times. This season is a dragfest as it is but tonight's just torture.

I know right?! Apart from Max & Karsten being pretty to look at there's nothing that's appealing to me. See what I do for you BB?!

I'm beside myself with excitement! Do we have a goodly supply of fainting couches?
Normally i would make a cocoa hot drink and a few cookies to dunk some in and have a blanket wrap around me on the sofar.. But really theres going to be enough clowns as is... Many of you like me will say... COME ON get the show started. Stop talking so much sonia.

Back