Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch TV Premiere from 8:40 pm - Live Discussion Topic

Gah the Block!

tumblr_m8cl5gY7Eh1rpo4sro1_500.gif
Girl this is killing me. Normally I'd be watching X Factor and tape the Block so I can ff through most of it but I'm worried about the dodgy time start/end times. This season is a dragfest as it is but tonight's just torture.

I'm not sure I like the new forum software when trying to post during a live event. The page hardly ever reloads when you press Post Reply, and if it does you have to click a link to refresh the page. It's gonna make posting / keeping up to date with continuous posts so much harder during evictions. :cry:
There will be so many double posts.

Yes...I am betting on 10.35pm :)
Yes more likely 1035pm... Nah how about 335am at night. Off the rocks channel 9 goes. Seriously i think they should had end up brining back big brother the original style with its more then just a opening gala. How about after bb party live.. then how about the up late show.

I am hoping that they have a better and properly edited version of the house tour..
Maybe it was just because of the whole live auditorium situation last night, but I missed a lot of what Sonia was saying during the tour
and the tour itself was so quick and from what I could see.. crappy camera angles that didn't help for some of the reveals

Again this year the big brother tour of the house will look confusing.. just like last year... too much editing. I would rather see the camera guy walk around the house without the cuts and editing after the bedroom or the kitchen. i want to see the full map perspective tour of the house without the cuts... as in dont do the show the bedroom and then cut and show the back yard.... the fans would like to see the full WALK around the house. If they don't show this by channel 9. They have ruine the show ones again..

Hasn't totally sunk in yet that Big Brother is BACK!...and that my life is over for the next 3 months. :cry:
Not really... this year feels less bb show.... AND for a fact its shorter this year

The promos was boring... doesnt make me excitement. And i think theres going to be lots of fake task and missions for the housemates. i rather see big brother 1 tonight at 9pm on my vcr

Hasn't totally sunk in yet that Big Brother is BACK!...and that my life is over for the next 3 months. :cry:
Not really... this year feels less bb show.... AND for a fact its shorter this year

The promos was boring... doesnt make me excitement. And i think theres going to be lots of fake task and missions for the housemates. i rather see big brother 1 tonight at 9pm on my vcr

This is my first look at the Block. Just how much more of this stainless steel can I TAKE?
I would not even watch it love... the block just wanna be like they are bb themselfs.. Just switch it to abc and wait till the show begings.

Pessimistic already, John? That's not like you :)

Back