Skip to main content

2014 House...

From what I can gather from what has been said

The Diary Room is upstairs and the stairs light up very (BBUK)

The Bedrooms are off the Bathroom because one of the reporters said that their were two rooms off the Bathroom each had a Bedroom in it and another door in the middle to somewhere.

ok so id doesnt look like theres a door in the prespex cylinder, so are people actually supposed to go in it? hmmm...

and is that really the largest chandelier in the southern hemisphere? if so, shame on the southern hemisphere for having such low standards of chandeliers.

also that balcony on the main part of the house looks strange with the arch filled with an octagon room, doesn't seem right/weird use of space.

ok so id doesnt look like theres a door in the prespex cylinder, so are people actually supposed to go in it? hmmm...

and is that really the largest chandelier in the southern hemisphere? if so, shame on the southern hemisphere for having such low standards of chandeliers.

also that balcony on the main part of the house looks strange with the arch filled with an octagon room, doesn't seem right/weird use of space.

Likely to be the largest LED chandelier in the southern hemisphere.

Im kinda hoping someone falls down the stairs

tumblr_m1dhehMZeP1qdlh1io1_400.gif

There's another housemate test run video floating about online (this one is by News Corp). A quick glimpse of one angle caught my eye:

bbau9-2014-house-loungeliving-towardsyard.jpg

It is the 'completed' version of this:
bbau9-2014-house-acatheblock-009-jpg.41092

Why oh why couldn't the door be semi-transparent (to let the natural light in!) :(

There's another housemate test run video floating about online (this one is by News Corp). A quick glimpse of one angle caught my eye:

View attachment 41142

It is the 'completed' version of this:
bbau9-2014-house-acatheblock-009-jpg.41092

Why oh why couldn't the door by semi-transparent (to let the natural light in!) :(
Is it just me or does the lounge area seem a little plain furniture wise. It just looks like such a big room with such little furniture.

Is it just me or does the lounge area seem a little plain furniture wise. It just looks like such a big room with such little furniture.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Also the random photo frames on the walls are not working for me. I wonder if once the HM enter will the empty photos frames turn into a memory wall ala BBUK or BBUS/BBCAN.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Also the random photo frames on the walls are not working for me. I wonder if once the HM enter will the empty photos frames turn into a memory wall ala BBUK or BBUS/BBCAN.
Ohh I didn't think of that. I just saw them as odd wall panelling. I wouldn't mind a memory wall but I highly doubt these are that. They look like they're just random mismatched panels...:(

This is the sanctuary that was designed by the couple from the block. What can you expect from design wanna-bees with little to no budget in only one week?

Back