Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
10580265_853565367996262_4252322031141829356_n.jpg

Possibly not ;)

(Or is this whatshisface Magic Man?)
Yeah, I'd say it's Lawson as his is the only promo still not officially released yet.

Gemma is a nurse, right?

So we have a magician, nurse, fitness freak, teacher and a cupcake cooker in the house.

A nurse, fitness freak and teacher definitely appeared in the two by two commercial.

So I would presume there is still a doctor to come, a male teacher and a fitness lady.

Last edited:
Gemma is a nurse, right?

So we have a magician, nurse, fitness freak, teacher and a cupcake cooker in the house.

A nurse, fitness freak and teacher definitely appeared in the two by two commercial.

So I would presume there is still a doctor to come, a male teacher and a fitness lady.

Yup I thought the same today... but could it really be that simple?

Who else is left on the ad that hasn't been revealed?

Yep. Lawson's promo just finally aired in Melbourne. And definitely re-titled "Magic Man".

Alright got my stalking skills all ready just incase we get a new housemate tonight!

So they aired him??

Does that mean it will be someone new tonight?
Not necessarily. I'm fairly sure that was the first time Melbourne got Lawson's promo, so I'm referring to the fact that he might actually be "Housemate #5" (officially). The OS hasn't uploaded his video yet, so chances are he's tonight's HM's - by social media's pov.

In saying that, the first ad break of The Block is on right now as I type, so we'll know for sure shortly......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back