Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I think she may have thought they would all ham it up. Oops!
Half the time they do it a lot because so many photos are taken, they try to mix it up a little. The other half they're not sure what they should be doing so they pick a well practiced non smiley face. The whole sticking out the tongue thing lately is grossing me out, they should all stick to a smile or pout IMO. Damn that Miley Cyrus for encouraging everyone!!!! Lol

I get they do it in their own photos, but here they are representing the group and are contracted to ch9, whether they like it or not, they aren't out for a social night with friends. Apart from the fact they it makes em look stupid, the others obviously weren't in on the gag and I respect them for the reasons already stated, Tahan just spoils the whole photo, guess she can be cropped out but that's not the point. I just don't get it, and her being a model by proffession you would think her brain would automatically jump into mode! All the kids in Japan do it too but they are usually taking personal shots, just weird that standing in front of a thousand year old Buddhist temple or the like, it seems so disrespectful, same in this case... Haha boy I must be getting old!
[MENTION=37556]Lisa Winter[/MENTION] loved the duck lips pout reference, great description

Thalia's life was not ripped apart. Her girlfriend did something she did not like (not even sure cheating is an appropriate description of Drew and Tully in the house.). Then TAHLIA CHOSE to dump Tully. Then instead of moving on with her life has chosen to try and insert herself into every aspect of Tully's life (you know the girl SHE dumped)..

Tahlia is on a deep ocean seek and mind mission aka a sea hunt.

At this point , since Tully left the house, Tahlia has no relevance. She dumped Tully so her story is over. The only people who seem to want to keep her relevant are people who always fail at relationships. Tahlia no longer deserves any attention or publicity. She has become the biggest attention whore by a mile as she has no claim to attention in the first place. Her only claim to fame is bitching on twitter and dumping Tully. Her fifteen seconds is over.

every sentence of this is flawed. Majorly flawed. I worry about your psyche more than anyone else on this forum.

Maybe the average person in your world finds that but certainly not in my world.

Yes because you follow celebrities and quasi celebrities on twitter hoping beyond hope even to get the smallest of acknowledgments. Must people do not use twitter that way and even if the follow famous people and even if the tweet them they do not lament every passing minute until they get a response

Katy Perry recently passed Justin Bieber with the most twitter followers at 42 million. To even respond to one percent of them in a year she would need to reply to 125k fans a day. Does that seem at all rational to you? In a previous post you said you would reply to all your fans. All that means is you have almost no fans.

Twitters foundation was never even started as a two way dialogue. It was a way to follow people who are friends, family or people you are fans of, to see what they are up to. From that legitimate standpoint these hms seem to be doing an amazing job.

Twitter was never intended to create an endless stream of questions and comments for famous people to answer before they do anything else. In fact that is not at the heart of what twitter is at all.

It is a way for one person to communicate messages about themselves to a large number of people, not to carry on one-on-one convos with total strangers. If you are regularly dming people you do not know you are doing it wrong.

It's been pretty PG rated for Jade and Ed, but that's a good thing- you don't want to overshare and then it'll be so obvious if the relationship might end. Keep a few things personal, which they've been doing, and not addressing the question of whether they're together or not ... but what they've discussed behind closed doors, we don't know, but that means they both share the same understanding of whatever they've discussed, which is a good thing.

Yeah I'm glad they're keeping low key about it. It feels like they're genuinely trying to make it work and not just to put on a show for the cameras. I'm actually starting to like them together.

I'm starting to like Eds new haircut it makes him look his age. I was suprised to find out he was close in age with Drew he looks so much older.

I guess having a full-time job makes you appear just a tad older, or mature in a way?
Drew is a full-time student right?

I think that's a bit rough, and quite hilarious too.
What you fail to realise is that just because Tahlia isn't relevant to Tully and Drew, it doesn't mean she's not relevant at all. She has become somewhat of a poster child for the betrayed, because, guess what, her long time, live in girlfriend DID cheat on her, and in front of all of Australia! Many Australians now (even if for only 15 minutes) are interested in her story and what she has to say.

Tahlia said it was over, then didn't want to talk about it any more, and then went to the mags. So what? She can't change her mind about what she wants to talk about? She can't be confused by it all from one day to the next? She should be silenced and banished? For what? For Tully? And the sake of Tully's relationship? Oh please!

Further, Tully, it seems, can do whatever she likes, and is certainly good at that. She can even cheat publicly and then have her fans pretending she didn't really cheat at all! Your average Joe would expect someone in her position to be a little bit humble and remorseful publicly. But we shouldn't really be surprised Tully is milking her new relationship, she milked her old one to get into the BB house in order to be a pinup girl for the lesbian community - that was one of her major angles going in. She used her longterm live in relationship in an attempt to pull it off. Hello!

You may not realise it, but Tahlia was a big part of the Tully story from the get go and to your liking she may fade away but you must also realise that the girl isn't some inconvenient little stain on Tully's cheek that you can wash away. She's a person who is going to get from this complete fk-up of a situation that Tully created, whatever she can. And so she bloody well should. I'm sick of people blaming the victim, it's ridiculous and nasty. If she was ever of the mind that she would benefit from her partners BB experience I'm sure that at the time it's what her partner wanted too. Now Tully's gone she should claim her compensation. It's her right to do so.

Holy hell! I can't believe people still think Tahlia is so much in the wrong and that Tully never really was. Quite perplexing indeed. Tully is certainly NOT the victim here.

She was never a big part of Tully's story. Tully rarely if ever mentioned her by name. She only became a story by acting out.
Then after she dumped Tully and she felt really entitled.

No she is not relevant and she is not part of the story. She never really was. She might as well been a card board cut out. People propped her up as some wronged woman with literally no information about Tully and TAhlias relationship. Tully pretty much did not talk about it and Tahlia didn't until twitter psychopaths goaded her into it.

Once she broke up with Tully her story ended. She is not relevant. Yet the way she keeps trying to push her way forward makes her look very bad.

Hm's are doing publicity because they were on a tv show and are contracted to do appearances. Tahlia is apparently bitter because her confused "girlfriend" realized she was not really a lesbian and she had to get her spot In the limelight she was all prepared for. In her mind she shouid have been traveling the country with the group like David and Fabio but instead she sat at home pounding on her twitter. Do I need to bring up again she dumped Tully (and again I will mention I support that move but with that decision you give up your right to try and be a tag along fame whore).

The net result is Tahlia as made herself look as bad as possible. And it was all her own doing.

I guess having a full-time job makes you appear just a tad older, or mature in a way?
Drew is a full-time student right?

From what Drew has said he has worked all the way through Uni. Ed was a footballer for many years he's hardly been down the mines.
I'm not claiming he looked haggard it is more to do with his style that ages him with this haircut and when he is clean shaven he looks more hs age.

I think that's a bit rough, and quite hilarious too.
What you fail to realise is that just because Tahlia isn't relevant to Tully and Drew, it doesn't mean she's not relevant at all. She has become somewhat of a poster child for the betrayed, because, guess what, her long time, live in girlfriend DID cheat on her, and in front of all of Australia! Many Australians now (even if for only 15 minutes) are interested in her story and what she has to say.

Tahlia said it was over, then didn't want to talk about it any more, and then went to the mags. So what? She can't change her mind about what she wants to talk about? She can't be confused by it all from one day to the next? She should be silenced and banished? For what? For Tully? And the sake of Tully's relationship? Oh please!

Further, Tully, it seems, can do whatever she likes, and is certainly good at that. She can even cheat publicly and then have her fans pretending she didn't really cheat at all! Your average Joe would expect someone in her position to be a little bit humble and remorseful publicly. But we shouldn't really be surprised Tully is milking her new relationship, she milked her old one to get into the BB house in order to be a pinup girl for the lesbian community - that was one of her major angles going in. She used her longterm live in relationship in an attempt to pull it off. Hello!

You may not realise it, but Tahlia was a big part of the Tully story from the get go and to your liking she may fade away but you must also realise that the girl isn't some inconvenient little stain on Tully's cheek that you can wash away. She's a person who is going to get from this complete fk-up of a situation that Tully created, whatever she can. And so she bloody well should. I'm sick of people blaming the victim, it's ridiculous and nasty. If she was ever of the mind that she would benefit from her partners BB experience I'm sure that at the time it's what her partner wanted too. Now Tully's gone she should claim her compensation. It's her right to do so.

Holy hell! I can't believe people still think Tahlia is so much in the wrong and that Tully never really was. Quite perplexing indeed. Tully is certainly NOT the victim here.

would love to buy you a drink. I agree with you here completely.

I'm not overly concerned with them, I'm not a fan but think they might be ok together outside the house, but i get really shitted off by the comments here and how some people try to defend hurtful behavior just because they are a "fan" of someone. Wow, Tahlia ( i really hate using her name because i don't know her and don't want to pretend to) said she was finished with it all and that was it...and then she dared share her feelings again! So fucking what! She should be nailed to the cross because she said she was finished with it and then someone rubbed it in her face and she reacted....that bitch!!!!! Apparently some holier than thou fools here don't react when they are hurt.

Of course it's ok for tully to say one thing and do another, like to say that she loves her girlfriend and then jump into bed with drew and tell him she loves him. And get jealous because he has feelings for his ex and then fake confusion when he calls her out on actually being in a current relationship because it's just not the same thing. And pretend they were just besties and it was nothing because she wanted her relationship to still be in tact, and tell the media she hopes for a reconciliation with her girlfriend, only to publicly suck drews face off when she had no one else to go home to. Love tully all you like, but stop fucking acting as though she shits rainbows and anyone she steps on deserves it because she's all that.

I'm sure even the hardest of tully lovers could understand that just getting over it isn't that fucking easy... tully couldn't even get over a prank she wasn't in on ffs. Have a heart!

Tully just posted this quote on instagram:

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody, is to trust them." ~ Hemingway

I'm serious this whole thing is looking to become a comedy of errors. Lol am I missing something here? Tell me I'm missing something!!!

Yeah many of you became experts on Tully and Tahlia's relationship based on nothing. That expertise has continued to grow with more nothingness. Tully has never talked about the relationship but based on a few very obscure quotes in the house before anything happened with Drew it was likely no bed of roses.

However people keep want to blindly taken one side, completely ignorantly, and holding it up as a bar of truth.

This is not about taking sides for me. It is about those of you who have taken sides based on no information and a complete lack of insight into a relationship you all act like experts on now.

From what Drew has said he has worked all the way through Uni. Ed was a footballer for many years he's hardly been down the mines.
I'm not claiming he looked haggard it is more to do with his style that ages him with this haircut and when he is clean shaven he looks more hs age.

Wouldn't be fulltime if he goes to uni. But yea I watched back at the beginning and Ed actually looked more like his twin at the beginning when he was clean shaven .. and then you compare it to towards the end and it looks like he's changed a bit! Haha

The issue was never private to begin with. Everything was all out in the open the moment Tully cheated on her on NATIONAL TV. And I don't think she revealed too much in the magazine interview other than she didn't like the Drully relationship and thought it was fake.
But even if you think she's a hypocrite, it still doesn't compare to the weeks of humiliation and embarrassment, Tully put her through. It doesn't come close to the wrong that Tullys done.

Right. The humiliation nobody but a few friends and famiky would have never known about if her not feeding into the publicity machine to garner sympathy and attention.

Once Tahlia felt things went south, if she had went quiet, literally nobody would even know who she was or ever know who she was. I sure as heck would not have known who she was. She chose to step up into that position of public victim, even though it was not necessary. All the initial attention towards her spawned from her twitter, not from the media.

She was never a big part of Tully's story. Tully rarely if ever mentioned her by name. She only became a story by acting out.

No she is not relevant and she is not part of the story. She never really was. She might as well been a card board cut out. People propped her up as some wronged woman with literally no information about Tully and TAhlias relationship. Tully pretty much did not talk about it and Tahlia didn't until twitter psychopaths goaded her into it.

Once she broke up with Tully her story ended. She is not relevant. Yet the way she keeps trying to push her way forward makes her look very bad.

Hm's are doing publicity because they were on a tv show and are contracted to do appearances. Tahlia is apparently bitter because her confused "girlfriend" realized she was not really a lesbian and she had to get her spot In the limelight she was all prepared for. In her mind she shouid have been traveling the country with the group like David and Fabio but instead she sat at home pounding on her twitter. Do I need to bring up again she dumped Tully (and again I will mention I support that move but with that decision you give up your right to try and be a tag along fame whore).

The net result is Tahlia as made herself look as bad as possible. And it was all her own doing.

All this reminds me of Tully's statement about not having someone love her back as much as she does them (something along those lines), which does make me wonder if she was thinking of Tahlia when she said it - we never knew just how their relationship was, because yes Tully never talked about it (that we saw, at least). But then, Tully seemed quite narcistic (sp?), more so than Tim IMO, and so the whole "no one loves me as much as I love them" thing could be just a part of that?

seems someone has hacked into your account grillzz hehe

Haha :) You know what? Maybe it's my pain meds talking (had an op not long ago), or maybe someone did hack in to my account lol, but I've decided that I will give Jade a break. It's only a TV show and although I still think the way she went about it is wrong, if her and Ed want to date, then good luck to them. I did say ages ago though that I hoped she would find someone who would love her just as much as she loves them (although I just don't get the vibe that is Ed. perhaps she'll meet the love of her life through him, you never know? Or she will end up on Home & Away and start dating a hot actor? Anyway, whichever way it goes, good luck to her).

ETA: Maybe it's just because I don't have to watch her in the house any more lol. Just watched a clip Boog posted on her FB page that's on YouTube and just seeing/hearing Jade in it bought back some irritation lol.

Last edited:
All this reminds me of Tully's statement about not having someone love her back as much as she does them (something along those lines), which does make me wonder if she was thinking of Tahlia when she said it - we never knew just how their relationship was, because yes Tully never talked about it (that we saw, at least). But then, Tully seemed quite narcistic (sp?), more so than Tim IMO, and so the whole "no one loves me as much as I love them" thing could be just a part of that?

I remember Drew saying after Tully had left that Tully had mentioned the relationship as being rocky and unsure about it and Drew had always tried to steer away from giving his opinion because he didnt want to influence her decision.
She did have a bit of the pity party with her 'no one loves me' comment Drew was quick to point out she was being unfair.

Wouldn't be fulltime if he goes to uni. But yea I watched back at the beginning and Ed actually looked more like his twin at the beginning when he was clean shaven .. and then you compare it to towards the end and it looks like he's changed a bit! Haha

Normally chem eng is 30+ hours per week and you need to do vacation work. I did it (many years ago). So no he prolly doesn't normally work full time at a paid job. (Works retail? part time?) But all up he would probably be studying/working well over 40 h per week. I know I was.

I know you both don't like Jade, but I really like how Jade and Ed are handling things - they are giving it go together, not oversharing (ala Tully and Drew with bedroom pics, which I would instantly lose respect for Jade and Ed for doing if they did), just giving us enough to know they are trying. I have a lot of respect for both of them. Working out things behind closed doors shows a lot of respect for each other. I also like that they have both shared their "real" life.

you know the housemates (tahan, heidi etc) thought jade was holding back and not being herself but from her past photos she seems to have led an interesting life so maybe away from the 7,246 cameras (approx.) she might shine and ed might actually really get into her. As in really like her....perverts.

In my opinion, you are simply wrong. Early on Tully spoke of her girlfriend in the house, BB himself asked Tully questions that related to Tahlia. She was crying missing her girlfriend at one point in the Diary Room. She most certainly was a part of the story. Tully even spoke about her in an interview the day after leaving the house, she knew about the breakup and still thought Tahlia was relevant enough to talk about. Tahlia had an interview in a magazine just days ago, still relevant. Tully tweeted about Tahlia just days ago, Tully thinks she's relevant enough to at least mention. Many discuss her here, including you...... still relevant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back