Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

I must be the only one that wants Jade to win haha. That said I cant see her getting last minute votes like Tim would, therefore Tim will be the winner.

I'd love it if Jade wins but I'll be happy for Tim too :) I'd be more happy for Jade because it's not as expected.

Yep, I'm with you. Not good, not good at all.
It feels like a standard eviction show with 500% more eviction packages.
Last year, the best part about the 2012 season was the phenomenal Finale they produced.

This is actually the worst Big Brother finale in all eleven seasons. I'm not even talking about the results, just the production of the show in general. This is embarrassing.

I know darling and I'm really sorry. :(

But I DO love your idea of a Sydney party next year to put that rooftop party to shame.

I am really stunned that she's not in the final two but you were an AMAZING fan all the way!!! xo

Yes rooftop party!

Yes I've pushed for Tahan for a while now! One of her strongest supporters here! Tahan fans are the best!

The showmance voting girl teens strike again, just as with Layla last year. I really wish they didn't aim for such a young audience now it would mean less of these fakemances.

Last year, the best part about the 2012 season was the phenomenal Finale they produced.

This is actually the worst Big Brother finale in all eleven seasons. I'm not even talking about the results, just the production of the show in general. This is embarrassing.

I know! And I can't believe they haven't even done the news report yet! The three should have been in there when they did the report!

oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggg FABIO

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

Going to put this out there Im Guessing Tim Will Win Tonite On Big Brother & SCA Will Confirm Hes Taking Over Fox Or 2Day Fm Breakfast Show In 2014??

Back