Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

History repeats itself once more. Sara-Marie, Camilla, Estelle and now Tahan for the constant nominations and saves. Oh well, no tears in thise household.

Ok. Boogs had a 'wardrobe malfunction' when she got evicted - Tahan didn't --- what's with that?!?

Rigged!!

Tahan looks amazing - what a beautiful dress - the colour is gorgeous!
My favourite colour!!

But....does she have anything on under it? Everyone in front of her as she bent over to slap hands would have got the perv of their lives.

Tahan is probably one of the only interviews this season where I haven't thought they're so different on the outside.

She's the same as she was inside the house and a winner in my eyes anyway.

Amen Consuela!!!! Well said!!! I love her even more!!!

Hopefully Tim gets his rightful win. Jade is fine in second place, but the win belongs to Tim.

I'm genuinely sad right now.

I need consoling.
I know darling and I'm really sorry. :(

But I DO love your idea of a Sydney party next year to put that rooftop party to shame.

I am really stunned that she's not in the final two but you were an AMAZING fan all the way!!! xo

If only other Tim fans were so humble!!

:)

tumblr_lxu2uhF4Y21qmynpd.gif

I'm devastated :(

For the love of all good things, please let Tim win this! I will go insane if Jade wins. Literally.

Tahan is probably one of the only interviews this season where I haven't thought they're so different on the outside.

She's the same as she was inside the house and a winner in my eyes anyway.
Yes! That's why I've supported her this entire time. There is no pretense. Love her or hate her, she is only herself.

Back