Skip to main content

Change in Tahan post Mikkayla

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Eww.gif

mmmm fiesty

I've never been a fan of her, but Tahan was kind with Mikk and Heidi on those occasions you mentioned. I still don't like her because I think she's a bit of a mean girl, but she's not one dimensional and has her good side as well.

It's ok that you don't like her, I just wanted to point out that she does do nice things

^dont agree. Mikkayla thought she could dish it out, but couldn't take it. When mikk and tahan had that bull blown argument, I did not see tahan go off and cry about it. Mikk had a cry, wanting sympathy to make it like tahan was this horrible person, even declaring she had it and wanted to leave. She started the screaming match and she couldn't hack it. Tahan not only showed her fiery side but showed that she can take as much as she gives. Tim said it himself to mikk, tahan doesn't have anyone, but she never let it get her down, moved on and stood on her own
When she is angry, she says stupid shit. But feels bad for it and tries to make amends. She tried with the sugar sisters to apologise for her actions, not many people can actually put their pride aside and do this- IMO she did, but she didn't grovel to them and I respect that.
Exactly why I love Tahan. Out of the 3, Tahan had the most challenges and hurdles thrown at her. She stood alone and survived the bitching and Biting. Jade has had it plain sailing with her little group and Tim created Fun and controversy for others. Tahan really deserves the win. They're all good and kind in their own way btw. Jade is no better a person than Tim or Tahan.

Remember Tahan said Mikkayla was the most racist person she has met. :rolleyes:

Exactly why I love Tahan. Out of the 3, Tahan had the most challenges and hurdles thrown at her. She stood alone and survived the bitching and Biting. Jade has had it plain sailing with her little group and Tim created Fun and controversy for others. Tahan really deserves the win. They're all good and kind in their own way btw. Jade is no better a person than Tim or Tahan.
They are all nice people, all equal in kindness and goodness. It's fine you have a fave but don't put down another hm to appeal to your fave. I'm all for people stating their dislikes of tahan but it's not a comparison competition of who does this and that.

I want tahan to win because I have enjoyed her the most, but sadly looking at the betting odds, it's slipping further away :(

Remember Tahan said Mikkayla was the most racist person she has met. :rolleyes:

Again, when she is angry she says stupid shit. She has stated this already a million times. But if you can only state all the negatives of tahan, then you rally don't care about her positives, so don't know why I'm bothering now

I disliked Mikkayla from the beginning quite easily; it was a comment she made to Tahan very early on in the halfway house, I think it was the first night. "You look like a girl who doesn't eat carbs, can I have your bread?" or something very similar. Mikkayla quickly judged Tahan based on her looks and that set the foundation for a lot of their in-fighting problems :\ Mikkayla left and Tahan was free to continue to be herself without someone throwing knives at her back.

I disliked Mikkayla from the beginning quite easily; it was a comment she made to Tahan very early on in the halfway house, I think it was the first night. "You look like a girl who doesn't eat carbs, can I have your bread?" or something very similar. Mikkayla quickly judged Tahan based on her looks and that set the foundation for a lot of their in-fighting problems :\ Mikkayla left and Tahan was free to continue to be herself without someone throwing knives at her back.

Didn't Tahan say straight back 'no I don't eat carbs'.

I agree with you.

I have just noticed when reading this thread that I want Tahan to win. I didn't care who won, because I like the last 3 people, but when I read comments about Mikkayla, it makes me want to vote to save Tahan.

IMO Tahan has been judge unfairly. Yes she said a couple of things that she shouldn't have. She was angry, and when angry you say whatever come to your mind (I have done that) I am sure she is not proud of it, but it is not a good reason for saying that she is a mean person.

The bitchiness Mikkayla was done so much more, and not just when she was angry. Mikkayla in the house was a bitter person. She lied to the SS and Jade, and other HMs. She caused trouble by repeating comments, she wanted to cause trouble. So if one person in the house was mean, I would look closely at Mikkayla's behaviour. She was jealous of Tahan from day 1. She wanted her body but not work for it. It is hard work to have a body like Tahan's.

Since she left, the nastiness left with her. The house united once again

It's no wonder she has such a warped sense of reality and a SURPRISING lack of SELF-AWARENESS.

This!

And have you noticed that quite a few in there have a lack of self awareness? Mikkayla and Tully in particular. I'm not sure if it's because they both have such an over inflated sense of self importance.

They are all nice people, all equal in kindness and goodness. It's fine you have a fave but don't put down another hm to appeal to your fave. I'm all for people stating their dislikes of tahan but it's not a comparison competition of who does this and that.

I want tahan to win because I have enjoyed her the most, but sadly looking at the betting odds, it's slipping further away :(
agree. i really didnt care for some but i dont think any of em are bad person or better than anyone else. everyone has their bad and good side. nothing but the best of luck to em.

agree. i really didnt care for some but i dont think any of em are bad person or better than anyone else. everyone has their bad and good side. nothing but the best of luck to em.

Summed up nicely

Even the producer said in that article that is on another post....Tahan has no female friends in the outside world. All females will know...that really says a lot about someone.

I'll take the first part of your post. I said before in a past post that I thought Tahan was a female who related to guys better. There is nothing wrong with that as many men and women just get along with the opposite gender better on a personal level. I know I fit in that category and my partner (male) of many years understands that and is friends with my friends regardless. Why would that be construed by other females the way you have put it?

I since a child have always gotten along better with guys. I was a tomboy, per se, played hockey with the guys, first female to letter in baseball in my High School, but at the same time could rock any outfit and glam for any occasion. Plus I loved boys!!! I just never have been into the female mentality and subjects discussed bored me. Everyone is different. I have female friends, but not best close friends.

Albeit, we saw what BB wanted us to see. I too would have cracked or been bitchy at her age being in the house with those girls who were so different then me at the age she is. So don't say "All females will know...that really says a lot about someone" unless you understand dynamics of that sort.

We are all simply individuals and personalities are different and that makes the show that we all watch. I found something in every HM that I liked. Including Sharon first out for her love of her family.

She is young, you may be too, but we did see her mature, Mikkayla knew how to bait her and the guys understood her which I guess you did not catch onto.

That was an exaggeration. She does have female friends but she is less sensitive than they are, hence her directness. Guys like her as a friend as they can relate to her as can be seen with the guys in house.

That was an exaggeration. She does have female friends but she is less sensitive than they are, hence her directness. Guys like her as a friend as they can relate to her as can be seen with the guys in house.

Keep tahans personality and put her in a mans body. I wouldn't know the difference really. She is how I see my husband and his brothers and his mates around one another. They don't take offence to half the things they say to one another. I figured that's how tahan is. She doesn't take offence to much which is why she laughs it off and just says what is on her mind. She looks like a girl with the attitude of a guy. i personally love it

There is something incredibly disingenuous about the "Tahan gets along with guys because she's ~just a guy in a girl's body~" BS that certain forum members here like to perpetuate. The reason Tahan gets along with guys better than girls is because SHE treats women differently than she does men. The way she treated Mikkayla and the sugar sisters in the house.... she wouldn't dare treat a guy like that. She had all the sympathy and pity for Ben in the world, whose schtick was just as contrived as the sugar sisters, yet when Ben acted cute he was soooo adorable and Tahan loved him sooo much etc etc, but when the sisters acted cute Tahan would get shitty. Even when Tahan had a fight with Tim, she didn't attack his appearance the way she did the second her and Mikkayla got into it.

Notice how every single HM in there spoke about how Tahan spoke about her female friends on the outside, calling them all ugly and fat and losers.... she didn't speak about her guy mates that way.

If she treated all women the same easy going way she treated all men, she wouldn't have the problems with women that she does. And similarly, if she spent half as much time making fun of guys calling them ugly and fat as she did to girls, she would not have too many guy mates left either.

One of the best female friendships Tahan had in the house was with Boog - and when you look at that friendship, you can see Tahan treated her with the respect and love that she seemed to only reserve for male HMs (I think the only other girl Tahan got along with with Tully). That says it all.

I used to be the same way when I was younger..... "ooooh I get along with guys better than girls, girls are too bitchy~"... of course now I realise what a crock of shit that was. That kind of thinking reflects an immature mind, and I can only hope Tahan and any member here who thinks alongs those lines eventually grows up a bit. There are a LOT of girls who are more sporty or boyish and don't like feminine things... you're not a special snowfake just because you're a tomboy. I'd wager that more girls identify as 'tomboy' than 'girly girl'. It's our own prejudices that determine how we get along with our own gender. There's no such thing as 'relating to guys better', because the values and characteristics you are identifying as belonging to "guys" when making a statement like that can be found in just as many women, I GUARANTEE it. Women need to stop treating other women as silly bitchy girls who are only interested in frivolous things. It's called internalised misogyny people!!! Humans are humans, and assuming that all girls are bitchy and drama queens while all guys are laidback and easy-going is simply idiotic.

Back