Skip to main content

Episode Day 96 (1/11/13) Daily Show (30 mins)

Drew "it's like she's come back from the dead"

Tim and Drew saying that Ed made them not be able to stand her as Tim showed in his nom of Jade that was shown

Lovely convo for Jade fans - when they're at the hamster wheel. These boys care about her quite a lot.

When Drew is with Tim I like him so much more. Tim makes him a better person. Tim makes everyone a better person.

Jade's going to push the "not my type" aside as it was early on but the nom has bugged her

but she's going to take Tim's advice and enjoy her last week in the house

Jade looking young and fresh again already. Ed aged that poor girl 10 years over the last few weeks.

and it's over after a scare of some sort by BB that I missed when they're in bed for the night.

That's our last Friday night folks :(

I'm surprised Jade hasn't asked Drew for a bedtime cuddle yet...................all over guys. It actually went over by 5 minutes.

Jade's going to push the "not my type" aside as it was early on but the nom has bugged her

but she's going to take Tim's advice and enjoy her last week in the house

You do such a wonderful job for all those who are not able to watch the show...... well done Mrs B!

Jade looking young and fresh again already. Ed aged that poor girl 10 years over the last few weeks.

Didn't he just. Jades face is moving and she is showing emotion. It is as Drew said like she has come back from the dead. Quite weird, actually. Steer clear of him when you get out Jade.

How cool that everyone has Jades back.

Australia picked the best - just a shame it took so long to piss of the bad smell, though those voters were trying before, so close a couple of times.

How nice that they all feel so much better without the prick, and that nasty group that was.

Australia picked the best - just a shame it took so long to piss of the bad smell, though those voters were trying before, so close a couple of times.

How nice that they all feel so much better without the prick, and that nasty group that was.

Yeah. Good on Australia - quite heartening really. They (the finalists) are all good kids.

Drew should write - he is wonderful at painting a picture with words.

...I haven't seen that bit yet but I see that in him too... he would easily be able to write a novel in my opinion...

...Tim and Drew will be like an invigorating tonic drink for Jade since dickwad Ed left... cheers.

If Ed had played his cards right he may have still been in :p...... but he didn't and he's out and all is good with the world. ;)

Man, how hard did some of us try to get rid of him?! Imagine he'd gone when Caleb did?! 0.1%... I'll never forget that Lowers!!

I really think Ed and Mikkayla were the most toxic presences in the house this year and that's coming from a long ago reformed Mikk fan. Unfortunately for Jade she got caught up with both of them but at least it seems she's going to enjoy this last week as she should've been all along. That's all anyone could really hope for really. Better late than never.

Man, how hard did some of us try to get rid of him?! Imagine he'd gone when Caleb did?! 0.1%... I'll never forget that Lowers!!

I really think Ed and Mikkayla were the most toxic presences in the house this year and that's coming from a long ago reformed Mikk fan. Unfortunately for Jade she got caught up with both of them but at least it seems she's going to enjoy this last week as she should've been all along. That's all anyone could really hope for really. Better late than never.

That's her own damn stupid fault. Sick of people blaming it all on Ed, when she's the one who acted that way and attached herself to both him and Mikkayla,

Back