Skip to main content

Episode Day 96 (1/11/13) Daily Show (30 mins)

Mrs Butterface

Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Happy Friday everyone! Let's hope they jam this last Friday episode with as much good stuff as they can. Feeling a bit ripped off after the past couple.

what are we going to do after next week? Everyone will have to come and chat in the rabbits ears forum

what are we going to do after next week? Everyone will have to come and chat in the rabbits ears forum

Personally... I think I'm going to take a little break from television. Not a long one, but still... after any BB season I need a breather.

It's onnnnnnnnnnn!!

Jade in the DR talking about Ed

"the house rallies around her" in the spa

Drew "it's amazing talking to her again. It's like she's come back from the dead"

Tim "I hope in the next few days she shines without him"

haha Tim in the morning dancing on everyone's beds as they wake up, and with Mr C

the kitchen is closed and the HMs have to decide who the best cook is... they choose Tahan

Tim "you're not the most efficient or productive but you do the best flavour"

Tahan has to be the house chef for the day... HMs are allowed in the kitchen but now allowed to touch anything

she has to take their orders and cook for them

haha Boog's egg white is rare

Tim and Drew are bagging her out. Tim just dumped the drink she made him. Not nice TIMMY!!

Oh Timmy! At least you're honest, I'll give you that. It just shows you that Tim feels comfortable enough around Tahan to basically tell her her cooking stinks! LOL!

I shall go back to loitering in the "Frocks Fred" of BBBA :D

I'll come join you,maybe once it's over I can get some kits made and maybe get my GW2 monthlies done on time..had to stay up all night to catch up LOL...BiG BROTHER and this forum is soooooooooo adddictive

oh come on... please don't waste time with this King Dingaling Championships shit

We only have 22 minutes after ads ffs!!

oh come on... please don't waste time with this King Dingaling Championships shit

We only have 22 minutes after ads ffs!!

I know! wtf? surely there were enough interesting discussions after trick or treat to ditch the dingaling footage.

Back