Skip to main content

Episode Day 96 (1/11/13) Daily Show (30 mins)

I AM NOT fat shaming or whatever it's called but those shorts do not do Boog any f'n favours at all

She's either put on quite a bit of weight in the house or she's stolen a pair of Tahan's to wear. No way could she have brought those in thinking they'd look ok.

And now with the FIFA shit in the PS

Has Boogs actually gained weight in the short time she has been in the house....She has the body shape of a brick.

I AM NOT fat shaming or whatever it's called but those shorts do not do Boog any f'n favours at all

She's either put on quite a bit of weight in the house or she's stolen a pair of Tahan's to wear. No way could she have brought those in thinking they'd look ok.

And now with the FIFA shit in the PS

no they don't suit her at all (sorry love ya boogs)

but i don't think she's fat at all

she just doesn't have the right body shape for it - she carries it all in her midsection

she has amazing legs

no they don't suit her at all (sorry love ya boogs)

but i don't think she's fat at all

she just doesn't have the right body shape for it - she carries it all in her midsection

she has amazing legs

Yeah she's not fat just square, she's a fit little thing.

[MENTION=33471]missbrightside[/MENTION] I just clicked what your avatar is. I ordered one online the other night after [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] posted the link in the DS thread. I love it!! :)

Back