Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

Jade and Tahan going into Santa's workshop

Tahan asking Jade what happened with Ed in the Gold Room

Jade - they chatted about the same old shit re their relationship

OMG right. My 2yo nephew has predicted the leaver each week, including the week Ben left.

He's just told us Tim.

FARRRRRRRK

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope he is very very wrong!

...I usually only post these in the 'Photoshop Thread'... but hopefully this is my last chance to give it to EDache...

...I've been taking these for the last few weeks because Edache is STILL in the house... I think that I'm now addictEd to them!... he really needs to go!... cheers.

fuckoff ed ache tablets.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who believes that Ed hasn't changed his personality since being nominated to try and suddenly use Jade as his free pass to the final week is seriously delusional. More delusional than Jade already is.

who is getting the best edit with the voting lines soon to be closed, especially once the other states get to watch.

...I usually only post these in the 'Photoshop Thread'... but hopefully this is my last chance to give it to EDache...

...I've been taking these for the last few weeks because Edache is STILL in the house... I think that I'm now addictEd to them!... he really needs to go!... cheers.

View attachment 34549

Haha cool..you just need to change the pill to a Ed-enema

Anyone who believes that Ed hasn't changed his personality since being nominated to try and suddenly use Jade as his free pass to the final week is seriously delusional. More delusional than Jade already is.

I have always said he first started fully with jade when matt left. Before that he did it when drinking as she pointed out a few times.

View attachment 34549

attachment.php

Bwa ha ha ha ha

Back