Skip to main content

Episode Day 87 (Wed 23/10/13) and Eviction

I learnt it off Simon from misfits lol

Oh how I miss Simon, he was my fave.

tumblr_lgxlcndj421qflxso_163886534.gif

Glad maddie is gone, predictable outcome, but I'm glad. I want ed gone next.

Still need to watch the show, but just want to know, did anyone else's family members or friends enter the house during the freeze task?

Still need to watch the show, but just want to know, did anyone else's family members or friends enter the house during the freeze task?
Just Tahan's mum and sister, and Ed's brother Nick...and Tully

I saw Tahan's, Drew's and Ed's.

I wonder if the boring group regret having a divide. Even if they believed Tim created it, it was up to them to see the writing on the wall and bridge the gap. I wonder what it will be like with just Jadeaconda + the cool group? Will BB give her some things to do to liven her up? Because currently it is like she is Botoxed. Physically, mentally and physically.

Edit: I meant to write, Physically, mentally and spiritually.

Last edited by a moderator:
The house seems to be getting along better without Mikkayla. It's amazing the difference one housemate can make.

I saw Tahan's, Drew's and Ed's.

I wonder if the boring group regret having a divide. Even if they believed Tim created it, it was up to them to see the writing on the wall and bridge the gap. I wonder what it will be like with just Jadeaconda + the cool group? Will BB give her some things to do to liven her up? Because currently it is like she is Botoxed. Physically, mentally and physically.

I'm sure they do, but will never admit it, or admit that they played just as much a part in creating it. It's easier to let blame elsewhere most times. Jade can repair her relationships if she wanted to, but she is zoned out to ed unfortunately.

On 'Mornings' with Sonia, they showed her asking Maddie more questions after the eviction show. She asked what the highlights were and Maddie said 'my family coming in', so it looks like the others' families did enter during the freeze task but we didn't see it.

I wasn't completely paying attention, though so if anyone else watched it and she said something like 'the families' or 'their family' please correct me :)

On 'Mornings' with Sonia, they showed her asking Maddie more questions after the eviction show. She asked what the highlights were and Maddie said 'my family coming in', so it looks like the others' families did enter during the freeze task but we didn't see it.

I wasn't completely paying attention, though so if anyone else watched it and she said something like 'the families' or 'their family' please correct me :)

I'm pretty sure it's "like, family coming in"

The usual short interview from Mornings:

[video=youtube;bAokPoDpKeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAokPoDpKeY[/video]

Hey Ratbags!

I missed the Mikkayla eviction show and I forget how you see full episodes.

Any of you BBB crackheads know what the link is to seeing previous shows?

I went onto YouTube and searched for Mikkayla eviction.

I chose the top search result then clicked on the two-pronged icon underneath and chose Copy Link.

Should I paste it here? Okay but only 'cos you put a bit of work into your request: http://youtu.be/UXeaZ-_TNNI

[video=youtube_share;UXeaZ-_TNNI]http://youtu.be/UXeaZ-_TNNI[/video]

Edit: Well damn, I guess I took too long.

Back