Skip to main content

Episode Day 87 (Wed 23/10/13) and Eviction

WOW.....Drew's and Boog's were TERRIBLE

Jade, Tahan and Jade's were ......good

Ed? what did Ed do....some "stick" figures...HA HA HA HA HA

Bah if I've missed the beginning I'll catch it on iView later. Thanks [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]
haha yeah same happened to me and [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] even reminded me earlier ffs. iView it is :)

What's with these negative eviction packages BB!! Pffffffft!!!

Maddie spoke really well though I thought.

haha yeah same happened to me and [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] even reminded me earlier ffs. iView it is :)

It took me a while to remember what I reminded you about!

JA'MIE: THE BITCH IS BACK
summer-heights-high-skin-problems.gif

Just saw on twitter that Jasmin knows Maddy...posted the picture in the what housemates are saying thread.Maddy looks nothing like she does now

what show is that?

WHAT?! How do you not know the GREATNESS that is Ja'mie!

Ja'mie is a character by Aussie comedian Chris Lilley. He does mock-umentary series and Ja'mie is his spoiled teenage girl character who has appeared in We Can Be Heroes and Summer Heights High and is returning tonight in the new series Ja'mie: Private School Girl. Definitely recommend you watch!

WHAT?! How do you not know the GREATNESS that is Ja'mie!

Ja'mie is a character by Aussie comedian Chris Lilley. He does mock-umentary series and Ja'mie is his spoiled teenage girl character who has appeared in We Can Be Heroes and Summer Heights High and is returning tonight in the new series Ja'mie: Private School Girl. Definitely recommend you watch!

LOL I'm from South africa I only find out about your shows through this forum

I agree, I think Jade might be able to beat drew...

I seriously think Drew and Boog are getting too much credit from some viewers.

You know what. I hope Jade outlasts Drew! Im getting sick of him! Cant believe I said that. !!

Is it the same guy?? He must love her camel toe

That is hilarious! Brings back memories of Stacey in her hotpants and that cameltoe taking all the attention, it was nearly a fully fledged housemate it appeared so often!

Back