Skip to main content

Episode Day 87 (Wed 23/10/13) and Eviction

Tim nominated Jasmine for leaving lipstick on the cups & BB didn't criticise him for that.

More valid then you think. Not thinking of others when leaving a mess and not.cleaning it...i guess.

Anyone who doesn't know what parkour is should watch Michael Scott, Dwight and Andy doing parkour.

Why did Boog pee on Tim's peas in the first place..did they ever show what lead her to do that? I think it was the night after the last eviction because Tim was watering his peas the following morning of nominations.
Does Boog know Tim was hoping to eat the peas, if they were ever ready to pick? they might be ok to eat after a few waters, but still the thought of it could put you off?
She's a grott. She did it just to make Tim angry.

Now explain that to me please ...pretty please :)

The art of jumping from one place to another, usually over or landing on objects. Its a thing now apparently. I asked where its from, the answer I got "the Internet".

There are sites with people doing "extreme parkour". I have just been shown it during the commercial.

Thanks [MENTION=30023]JordanS[/MENTION], [MENTION=36064]Dame[/MENTION] and [MENTION=36030]natalia[/MENTION]!! :)

Back