Skip to main content

Episode Day 85 (Mon 21/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

Well for all the Jade haters in here, nobody hates Jade more than the producers. Her only use now is tits and ridicule. I think we're only seeing a snippet of how critical of management she is.

Viva Italia!! she'll need it. if y'all think they did a number on Mikkayla just wait...

That guy could have felt jades boobs or kissed her and the hm's could do nothing about it :-/ lol

I think you misunderstand me Chump! I meant Boog is the cretin!! BOOG!!! I hated the act she put on after Tim said it hurt!! Boog is bad!! BOOG!!!

Who???? Do you mean "BOOG" ...... Are you sayin Boog is the cretin?

Boog the nasty butt slappen, scratin cretin that rubs her eyes and pretends to cry, Boog?

Yeah, that was just a little over the top, I would say she has her eye on the money and is trying to make Tim crack.

Well for all the Jade haters in here, nobody hates Jade more than the producers. Her only use now is tits and ridicule. I think we're only seeing a snippet of how critical of management she is.

Viva Italia!! she'll need it. if y'all think they did a number on Mikkayla just wait...

That's all Jade is offering isn't it, her body and lust for Ed.

I thought Tahan's reunion with her mum was sweet, but I was surprised BB allowed her mum to say everything she said. Surely you can "comfort" your loved one without breaking the BB rules and passing on information from the outside. It's one thing to say "I love you and we miss you, we're proud, keep it up etc" but quite another to bring up specific individuals and what they're saying.

lol Tim's cracking it. Not a good look. He clearly can't handle the hunger. Wish he'd go back to his old self and just laugh Boog off. Although I don't blame him for being pissed when she spanked him, that stung just WATCHING.

The way brothers relate- ie slaps on back, hair rustling is different of course than a Mum would be with a daughter. Ed's brother did Ok , quite funny, of course Tahans mum was more emotional

Boog the nasty butt slappen, scratin cretin that rubs her eyes and pretends to cry, Boog?

Yeah, that was just a little over the top, I would say she has her eye on the money and is trying to make Tim crack.

It actually was just mean and I would almost say it was bullying. I don't like people using the word much but physically hurting someone and then ridiculing them when they point it out,.... I know it wasn't majorly bad but it did cross the boundary from teasing 'towards' bullying territory.

A little pea pisser that one .... And now Drew is just riding on her coat tails. Although credit to him the one armed thing was good

Last edited:
I liked some of the family coming in, but I keep thinking about Josh from last year, losing his brother.

Awwwwww were still friends ....... Gosh such near disaster in my evening. If I knew how to do gifs I'd do a big friend hug gif :eek: :eek: :eek:
Grrr I tried. I hate being gif impaired!! It's effecting my BBBA experience!!

Yes!! You know, peeing on the peas, ass slapping Boog!! HER!!!

Not gonna lie, was loving Drew that episode! I found that hilarious.
Tim was being a brat lol.
Tahan's little sister was so cute!

Tits and Ridicule sounds like a great name for an all female heavy metal band. TRADEMARKED!!

SCHEDULING CHANGE:

Due to an extended Nine News Sydney bulletin on the New South Wales bushfires and A Current Affair starting at 7:00pm, Sydney/New South Wales viewers will have tonight's episode shown at 7:30pm.

Thank you for that info, redjet. Between that and my old PVR has not yet switched to Daylight Saving Time, we were totally confused tonight.

Its pretty sad that the only reason Tim thinks Drew is hanging around him is to better his own chances. They say comedians and class clown have the lowest self esteem so maybe is true. Drew has said some really nice things about Tim throughout the show, maybe when its over and Tims hears them he'll realise that Drew actually values his friendship.

I am really trying to wish the best for her, but every time she gets frozen she is doing NOTHING.

Its pretty sad that the only reason Tim thinks Drew is hanging around him is to better his own chances. They say comedians and class clown have the lowest self esteem so maybe is true. Drew has said some really nice things about Tim throughout the show, maybe when its over and Tims hears them he'll realise that Drew actually values his friendship.
I actually think Tim's spot on when he says Drew is riding on his coattails. Not to say Drew doesn't genuinely like him... they obviously click and get on well, there's no denying it. I think they'll be mates on the outside. Tim's not saying Drew's faking the friendship. But Drew *is* all too happy to play second fiddle or sidekick to someone who's providing entertainment. By going along with Tim's antics he gets screen-time for being a mischeivious and amusing HM, without ever having to really get anyone (HMs or viewers) offside in the process. Hey, it's a clever strategy, I can't knock it. I think Tahan's clued onto this too, so good on her. But as an objective viewer, I can see through it. And it's pretty incredible and perceptive of Tim to be able to see it too.

I'm a bit disappointed that Tahan's mum and sister only went in there to hug her and give her messages from home. I feel like if family members go in for this task they should act like Ed's brother and interact with everyone - giving physical touches and trying to coax them into moving and failing the task. It didn't really feel like it was in the spirit of the task to ignore everyone else and just tell a housemate how they're all proud of them and love them.

Back