Skip to main content

Why was Ben evicted?

I love a shock eviction! I think we should embrace such unpredictability! The fans decide who stays and goes. If people don't vote, they can't complain that their favourite left!

I thought Ben's interview was a joke. Mostly because I find him so excruciatingly annoying. He's the joke.

I wasn't really a Ben fan. But the dramatic changes in popularity every week is just ridiculous. I kind of wish they wouldn't show the graph at all as interesting as it is. I think it may have a lot to do with it.

I wasn't really a Ben fan. But the dramatic changes in popularity every week is just ridiculous. I kind of wish they wouldn't show the graph at all as interesting as it is. I think it may have a lot to do with it.

Yeah that could have changed it. Maybe Ed and Drew were coming last and after the graph was shown to the viewers, their voters poured in more votes and as a result, Ben left! That could be a very plausible explanation for people who can't understand why Ben got the boot :)

I believe that the COMPLACENCY of Tim and Ben fans idea is spot on the money.

Tim and Ben fans I think were so confident tha their guy would make it easily that they failed to vote for their man and INSTEAD distributed a fair portion of their vote to TAHAN, hence her very very strong score.

I think that sneaky rat Ed has survived not by the strength of his own support base but has survived because of primarily Ben/Tim fans complacency, and also, by a nervous Tahan support base who really showed strong support for their girl backed up to a good degree by typically Tim/Ben voters.

That sneaky, dirty, sly, gutless love rat got through because Ben fans fel asleep at the wheel and becase we all fell asleep at the wheel and just assumed Ed was a goner.

LESSON LEARNT !!! TIM, TAHAN and DREW FANS...WAKE UP !!! ....DON'T FROM NOW ON ASSUME THEY ARE SAFE !!!

As an individual, he is more entertaining then say, Ed. However in the group dynamics and teh household as a whole, he doesnt really offer much. I mean, he never got involved in much with another HM outside of the odd funny interaction with Tim.

I actually think it was the best outcome for the show, given the HMs that were up for eviction.

Because people saw through his shit and everyone is sick off his PJs.

Ben is a parasitic little twerp. You can only go so far playing on quaintness and the sympathy of others. He had NOTHING to offer and the public became bored with him.

People didn't think he would go. That's probably why not enough people bothered to vote to save him.

I think thats exactly it! Plus that information coming out about him being a comedian, he just dismissed that on his eviction as though he didnt even do it. Im just Ben from Brisbane.

Ed nearly went. See the difference it was something like 16.9 and 16.8

Eds family needs to stop messing with it. If they had stayed out of it he would have gone like he was meant to and we'd still have Ben.

The votes were:
16.2 - Ben
16.9 - Ed
17.0 - Drew
17.8 - Tim
32.1 - Tahan

So Ed AND Drew nearly went - Ed has his family and Drew has the teenage girls. So,using that logic, if Ed's family and and teenage girls with a crush on Drew stayed out of it, Ed or Drew would have went. They were .1% different

Well Ben got almost no air time and then yesterday the whole episode was dedicated to dimwit Ed.
Fuck this shit.

Homophobia pure and simple. Ppl say they like gays and lesbians but really don't and its not conservatives but the liberal left. I bet everyone who hates Ben on this forum votes Green or Labor-so much for inclusion. And we wonder why same sex marriage will never happen in this ****ry? LOL

I never understood why everything thought he was going to win. It was a shock that he went tonight but his time was running out. He didn't seem to change or develop much and there wasn't much reason to keep him in for longer.

Eh this is gonna be yet another year where the bully/bitch character wins *sigh* #overit

Homophobia pure and simple. Ppl say they like gays and lesbians but really don't and its not conservatives but the liberal left. I bet everyone who hates Ben on this forum votes Green or Labor-so much for inclusion. And we wonder why same sex marriage will never happen in this ****ry? LOL

Are you aware that a gay man won last year?

Back