Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

Lets go halves in a Justwine (Justynn) bash, he is the lowest form of neanderthal ever to grace the Big Brother house. He beats the previous number one of Carlo from BB2003. He smells, has a small dick and makes me vomit from is poor hygiene. I would rather kiss Tully on the elbow than listen to one more horrendous, inaccurate, rude and offensive comment form Justwine. Big brother this person is barley human let alone house mate material. You have chosen utter scum for an intruder. That being said he certainly gets a reaction. Bloody wanker.

I think you've accurately surmised the attributes he has to offer, not that anyone would be impressed or inspired by his anti social disposition.. The majority anyway, there are some I would imagine, that would find his uncleanliness & lack of social graces somewhat endearing....

vomit.gif

Who would hate quote you??!! I think it is highly likely that it happened, to be honest. Either that or Justadick is floating face down in the pool still clutching his precious box of Sultana Bran.
I love you but yeah it happens quite often. I've gotten to the point I just click on notifications and scroll for names I recognise. It's all good though. This season definitely brings out emotions in people!

If for nothing else I hope the HMs don't go through with their plan of indulging in his Sultana Bran. Guy needs an attitude adjustment and I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (yes, silly I know) and assume he might just need to take a poop. Throw the fibre his way.

Because as Tahan said in the extended LF video of the fight that wasn't shown on the DS sadly: Drew took what Justynn said out of context and wasn't even a part of the conversation. He heard something and ran and reported it incorrectly.

Fair enough to play both sides but you better make sure you're relaying the correct info. In a house that small now you'll get busted otherwise.

It still wasn't a personal conversation, whichever part you take from it. Drew doesn't sit down with someone, have a one on one, then run and tell the others what was said. And have we seen what Justin actually did say anyway? From what we have seen of him it is exactly the kind of thing he would say. I just don't understand why Drew is all of a sudden being attacked for behaving in the same way everyone else, with the possible exception of Ben, does. It is normal house behaviour to take a group conversation and relay it to others. Tim is the absolute worst at this. But Tim is lauded as the puppet master while Drew is called a bitch.

What? He was trolling the hell out of all of them while they were deciding the groceries.

It's a specific form of trolling called Poeing.

Trolling is any sort of provocation or windup, whether clever and witty or not. Mostly it's open and obvious.

Poeing is a form of trolling specifically pretending to take an extreme viewpoint in the hope that it will be taken as the real thing. The perfect Poe will be indistinguishable form true extremism. This is based on Poe's Law.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

It's hard to get right, and it is an art form. Some people become rather good at it, others fail miserably.

Another variant is character Poeing, where someone takes on the persona of a character with extreme traits and plays that role.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100714133123AAlExcm

;) ;) ;)

As a Type 1 yes he has to inject insulin or die basically - I don't think he has a pump so must have Insulin pens somewhere. They haven't really made it obvious he is Type 1 apart from a reference tonight. His Masters in Nutrition to go with all his other degrees.

Is he really a diabetic... or is it just another lie that he blurted out at some point, and now he has to try and stick to it?

Seriously, if someone is saying that they have degrees that they simply don't have at all, what wouldn't they lie about? I mean he very well could have diabetes, but you just wouldn't know from him saying so. I get the idea that lying is something he does all day every day.

If anyone has either seen the film or read the book called "The Woman Who Wasn't There"... well that is what he reminds me of.

I missed the bit with Justynn talking to Drew? about not having degrees or being a dietician or something?
My Hubby had the tv guide up blocking the whole screen, when I was trying to listen. I wasn't impressed LOL he hates BB and just got home tonight.

It still wasn't a personal conversation, whichever part you take from it. Drew doesn't sit down with someone, have a one on one, then run and tell the others what was said. And have we seen what Justin actually did say anyway? From what we have seen of him it is exactly the kind of thing he would say. I just don't understand why Drew is all of a sudden being attacked for behaving in the same way everyone else, with the possible exception of Ben, does. It is normal house behaviour to take a group conversation and relay it to others. Tim is the absolute worst at this. But Tim is lauded as the puppet master while Drew is called a bitch.
Unfortunately we didn't see that conversation because Ch 9 is horseshit but I do trust Tahan's take on it. Drew is her buddy and Justwoair4efi is a guy she's known for 2 days. There would be no motivation to lie and throw Drew under the bus like that. Yes she might've interpreted what he was saying wrong and if so that only makes Justoiwae look worse.

And to be honest he has had one on one's before. With Tim, Jade and Ed off the top of my head and relayed that info, namely to Tully or Tim as it suits. This is by far not his first instance of being a gossip queen and I'd respect him more if he was smarter about it. I've liked him from the beginning but his transparency is getting silly now. But to compare Tim and him? Not even in the same ballpark. And that's not because I think Tim's some all-knowing, greatest strategist on any BB of all time. Just on a base level even Tim haters should be able to admit cracking a smile at some of his antics whereas Drew doesn't have that at all.

Justyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn told everyone he is a type 1 diabetic when he first came in. This I believe to be true....AND...for possibly the one and only time....I am going to go in to bat for him with regards to the shopping list. Diabetics have very stringent dietary requirements that they should follow to keep their blood sugar at a manageable level - right down to how many carbs etc etc they should have in a meal AND what exactly goes into their meals. I can imagine this is motivating Justyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn going berserkus about the shopping list and looking at the list at a whole and wanting fresh ingredients that combine. He probably does know more about diets that ALL of them.

On this one I agree with him about being more aware of their diet especially when all it will do for them is put on weight whereas for him it could fuck his health up big time.

Justyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn told everyone he is a type 1 diabetic when he first came in. This I believe to be true....AND...for possibly the one and only time....I am going to go in to bat for him with regards to the shopping list. Diabetics have very stringent dietary requirements that they should follow to keep their blood sugar at a manageable level - right down to how many carbs etc etc they should have in a meal AND what exactly goes into their meals. I can imagine this is motivating Justyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn going berserkus about the shopping list and looking at the list at a whole and wanting fresh ingredients that combine. He probably does know more about diets that ALL of them.

On this one I agree with him about being more aware of their diet especially when all it will do for them is put on weight whereas for him it could fuck his health up big time.
Problem is they don't have the money for it. Tim and Tahan would love to eat fresh/healthy too. But there are 11 people to consider feeding 3 times a day so instead T&T have cut back on carbs. Do you buy a few good things that taste great for the moment but you poop them out a few hours later and then you feel hungry again or do you buy stuff that fills everyone up? That's the joy of the BB house.

And seriously they're not even on staples this week. As Justioarwifaihef said at the end of that LF video yesterday "All I have an issue with is I get depressed when I have no food. And that's my problem, ok? I thought I could deal with it and now I can't. And right now that's why I'm having an issue with it." He's being faced with the reality of the BB house - and as he said in that video also struggled because he can't read quickly and the HMs only have 30mins to buy their stuff - so the whole thing was just a mess. If he's still there next week I suspect it'll go much more smoothly.

Problem is they don't have the money for it. Tim and Tahan would love to eat fresh/healthy too. But there are 11 people to consider feeding 3 times a day so instead T&T have cut back on carbs. Do you buy a few good things that taste great for the moment but you poop them out a few hours later and then you feel hungry again or do you buy stuff that fills everyone up? That's the joy of the BB house.

And seriously they're not even on staples this week. As Justioarwifaihef said at the end of that LF video yesterday "All I have an issue with is I get depressed when I have no food. And that's my problem, ok? I thought I could deal with it and now I can't. And right now that's why I'm having an issue with it." He's being faced with the reality of the BB house - and as he said in that video also struggled because he can't read quickly and the HMs only have 30mins to buy their stuff - so the whole thing was just a mess. If he's still there next week I suspect it'll go much more smoothly.

Too true. But when your health depends on your diet you can get realllllly obsessed by it. I do believe his is of the crunchy granola set when it comes to food but it is also a little rude of everyone totally ignoring him (his own fault to some extent) and not twigging to the whole diabetes + diet nazi go hand in hand and to be a little more sympathetic.

I noticed Juhstyn read perfectly clearly at the beginning of the shopping task. Not a hint of hesitation as you might expect for someone who says letters/words get flipped around on the page.

The Sultana Bran thing - someone mentioned it was strange he wanted it because he's into oatmeal in the morning. And I wondered (perhaps a diabetic might be able to confirm/deny) - wouldn't all the sugar in the dried sultanas be bad? This diabetes info page lists Sultana Bran as being high GI. It's up there alongside coco pops. http://www.diabetes.hopewwpng.org.pg/Files/Glycemicindex.pdf

Too true. But when your health depends on your diet you can get realllllly obsessed by it. I do believe his is of the crunchy granola set when it comes to food but it is also a little rude of everyone totally ignoring him (his own fault to some extent) and not twigging to the whole diabetes + diet nazi go hand in hand and to be a little more sympathetic.
Yeah I totally get the whole getting obsessed with diet thing. I dated a body builder and then a vego from birth right after each other and I was like whoa!! But I managed. But I wonder when he even told them he had Diabetes? We knew it as it was in a news article but I hadn't heard him discuss it until he said the dietician thing after the fact. Not saying he didn't but I know people grabbed that from news and social media stuff and I can't remember him mentioning it before tonight (yesterday). Same as his undiagnosed reading disorder. He told Jade he thought he might have dyslexia but from what Tim said in the kitchen with Justawior4 and the others, no one else knew until that moment that he'd have trouble with reading the list. Maybe I'm just being biased but I can't fault them for that one.

I noticed Juhstyn read perfectly clearly at the beginning of the shopping task. Not a hint of hesitation as you might expect for someone who says letters/words get flipped around on the page.

The Sultana Bran thing - someone mentioned it was strange he wanted it because he's into oatmeal in the morning. And I wondered (perhaps a diabetic might be able to confirm/deny) - wouldn't all the sugar in the dried sultanas be bad? This diabetes info page lists Sultana Bran as being high GI. It's up there alongside coco pops. http://www.diabetes.hopewwpng.org.pg/Files/Glycemicindex.pdf

Sultana Bran gets listed as a good choice on diabetes sites although the dried fruit has fructose, it is really high in fibre.

He told them he has type 1 diabetes on his first night.

Some of the other shite he dribbles is just that. Actors shite. His obsession with diet probably is just him and his diet consciousness with diabetes.

We have the joy of allergies in our household so slightly obsessive diet/nutritional panel reading etc is a way of life here.

If he really was a diabetic, woudln't BB have a duty of care to provide the appropriate food over and above the shopping budget?

Because as Tahan said in the extended LF video of the fight that wasn't shown on the DS sadly: Drew took what Justynn said out of context and wasn't even a part of the conversation. He heard something and ran and reported it incorrectly.

Fair enough to play both sides but you better make sure you're relaying the correct info. In a house that small now you'll get busted otherwise.

Even if Drew was reporting it incorrectly, you've still got to admire him for the brilliant tactical move.

If you like him, then you should probably hope he's a bit smarter about his shenanigans. Tahan busted him point blank in the LF thread. I'm all for Drew showing some spark but he's being remarkably stupid about it because now Mikk, Tahan, Tim, Jade, Ed, Nathan and I presume the sisters and Ben at the very minimum are all aware of what he did. He needs to tighten up.

He did OK by me. I am more than happy with Justynn's performance in the house so far. :) :) :)

Back