Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

Mikkayla was already fired up about their weekly shopping, and Justynn was going to act up anyway..there would have been drama's even if no one had said or done anything.

Grr, just sat down to watch along with the rest of the forum for the first time this week only to find we don't seem to be getting an episode tonight in SA. Silly rugby league finals :mad:
I got the show, [MENTION=30157]Mademoiselle[/MENTION] :confused:

I wonder if the new female intruder is also named Tully, they did say her name would make Australia turn around or some such thing....

...AM_092... do you know when you are in love?... he/she kisses you and says... 'you're in... luv!'... bwahahahaha!... cheers.

I didn't get that! :p

I've told myself that I'd only fall in love once and it would be forever. So I usually end relationships pretty quickly when I don't feel they're the one for me.

I wonder if the new female intruder is also named Tully, they did say her name would make Australia turn around or some such thing....

That would make sense / be a great minor twist. But I doubt so!

You could be onto something there. Tully 2.0: New and improved, no more tears!

excuse-me.gif

What is this Tully's back shit??

Love all the Community references today! #sixseasonsandamovie. And I damn well spent $5 to get that skank out on the premise I will never see her again!

Massive problem in this country is that healthy food, fresh herbs, etc are grossly expensive so if you're on a tight budget you're hooped. The US or Europe sure but in Australia good luck.

Yep. Junk food should be heavily taxed, and the funds used to heavily subsidise fresh healthy food. Sure, people can cook it in an unhealthy way, but in general this would help a lot of people.

With justynn, it's all in the delivery of his message. he just rubs people the wrong way, has no charm /skill in the art of persuasion.

Back