Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

Argh!! What happened? Missed it!!
He went and told Mikk, Jade, Ed (and maybe someone else?!) in the bedroom that thing about Justynn saying he's not a team player. Then he immediately went outside and repeated what Mikk replied to him after he said that: "If 2 intruders think they're going to come in here and change things blah blah blah". Total paraphrase on my part but he fired up both sides. Without that I doubt the fight would've happened!

Drew is a bit bitchy

DREW WTF???!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now we know why this whole shitbang started.

Drew is a dibber dobber.

Everything that is said, he goes back & tells.

And most times it ends in fights.

He is bitchy! I said this last week and was pummeled by Drully lovers! He has shown no other personality (other than being Tully's bitch) and shares nothing. People are going to vote to save him, and why??

Are we team mikkayla or justynn?

I don't know - I get where both are coming from but still...........Intruders should be able to have some input about the shopping but not totally throw away the way the HM's have sorted how to do the shopping.

He went and told Mikk, Jade, Ed (and maybe someone else?!) in the bedroom that thing about Justynn saying he's not a team player. Then he immediately went outside and repeated what Mikk replied to him after he said that: "If 2 intruders think they're going to come in here and change things blah blah blah". Total paraphrase on my part but he fired up both sides. Without that I doubt the fight would've happened!

Thank you!

Yeah but did you see in the LF yesterday with Tahan saying Drew totally took the "team player" thing out of context and that wasn't what Justynn meant at all? Drew just heard a sentence and ran with it. So he was really bitching to the HMs in the bedroom about nothing but perfectly primed them for that fight.

Fucking hate that they don't show the whole thing or expect everyone to watch LFs.
BB is still protecting Drew with their editing. Even at his worst. I'm about ready for him to go. He's either being furniture or really bitchily backbiting like a female chihuahua.

Back